This store is amazing. I couldn't believe the selections and discounts. Being on budget I am able to buy several books here for less money than it would cost to buy one or two books at other book stores. I could buy new releases and order books. The service was great also. I can't wait to go back:)Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Books Connection TheAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- The Books Connection Trade-In Policy: We do not buy books; all credit must be used towards store merchandise. Example: You trade in a $5.99 book; you get 20% credit ($1.20). Then, you buy a used $5.99 paperback. It's marked at 40% off ($3.59). We take your credit off ($1.20)=you pay $2.39 (60% off the original price!) TRADE credit:20% of the original price for paperbacks; 20% of our price (usually $6 - $8, depending on publication date) for hardcovers. Any books without a printed price are valued at our discretion, usually $2.95 for paperbacks and $6.00 for hardcovers. PLEASE NOTE: Even if you have a large trade credit balance, the books are not free. You will always have to pay something--neither the landlord nor the IRS accepts books as form of payment (!).
- LOOKING FOR A PARTICULAR BOOK?1ST: We'll check the stock in our store. Hey, we're a used bookstore. You'll be pleasantly surprised at our selection! 2nd: We'll reserve it for you. We can reserve titles in computer system; when that book is traded in, we'll call you--and there's no charge.3rd: We'll check our warehouse. Turnaround time is typically within a week, and you'll get your 10% discount as well. If our warehouse doesn't have it, we'll check with our local distributor.4th: We'll search for it--on the Net. Our network stretches around the world.
- Payment method:
- cash, all major credit cards
- Just South of 7 MIle in the Mid-7 Plaza
- In addition to low prices and great service, we offer new and used books, gift cards ($30 or more, we add $5 for free!), rentals, used audio CDs, a customer rewards program, educator's discounts, reserve list capability, and software capability to record what you've bought (so you won't buy the same book twice!).
- Book Stores, Used & Rare Books