Olive Garden Italian RestaurantAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience to everyone who walks in the door. Today, Olive Garden’s family of 800+ restaurants is evolving with our customers' favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is always something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo or discover exciting new tastes. Take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore our children’s menu, gluten-sensitive and new lighter fare options all under 575 calories, and order To Go to have your favorite food ready for pick up. At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do.
- It’s back! Enjoy Olive Garden’s 2 for $25 Tuscan Dinner, now with more new dishes than ever before. It all begins with our unlimited homemade soup or house salad and fresh-baked breadsticks. Next, choose two rich and robust Tuscan dishes like our New Creamy Chicken Firenze or our indulgent New Florentine Rollatini topped with a five-cheese marinara. Finally end the meal with a Tiramisu to share or two dolcini. With seven Tuscan dishes to choose from, including six new entrées, it’s all the ingredients you need for a delicious evening. Limited time only. Prices vary in NY, AK, and Canada.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, diners club, debit, all major credit cards
- Belleview Shores Shopping Ctr
- Grant Ranch
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
Come on, OG - honestly - how much does it really cost to make fettuccini alfredo? $10.75 for about $2 of ingredients is going overboard. Yes, I know that you get salad and breadsticks, but now a tour of Italy is $15.75 - I remember it being about $10 just a few years ago.\r \r Anyway, the Olive Garden on South Wadsworth is always consistent, we have yet to have a bad experience there. Well - I take that back. W... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
On Monday, June 2nd 2008, my wife and I attended the Olive Garden in Lakewood. Wow, we were greeted by an elderly man with NO sense of Hospitality. He looked like he just steped out of a prison for the disabled. On the way to our FIRST table, we were given a good old ""Welcome to the Olive Garden"" by an old woman throwing up all over the hallway. For some reason we decided to stay and eat which was probably the wo... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
HEllo!! I a Donamingo. I have feelings that are hurt by what is said by Bubba. I thinka maybe thisa bubba had too many beers of the 32 oz. and perhaps a lonely person. He says things that could not be true, i know this because I a Donamingo! Bubba is eavesdropping on these hardworkers and saying thingsa in a differenta way. Does Bubba not have friends of his own for the bar? I assure you these are not the way... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Tonight at a bar called Fiddlesticks I overheard a few employees talking about how they spat in the Ranch dressing and have dropped food on the floor before cooking it (some $20 dish). The manager's name is Danielle at the location these employees were having a good time talking about how they treat their customers. The girl that said she spat in the dressing is dark haired but I didn't catch her name. A guy named R... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
How could anyone put this restaurant in anything but the bottom ten for Italian food? It's like putting Pizza Hut in the hunt for best Pizza (Don't start). While Olive Garden serves a purpose, it shouldn't even sniff The-Best-Of list. Being here symbolizes Denver's addiction to chain restaurant's.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch