Teddy Meekins & Talbert PLLCAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- At Teddy, Meekins & Talbert, we provide a team approach and a tradition of excellence in representing the injured, the disabled, the accused, as well as individuals in the midst of unfortunate family conflicts. We provide a client centered approach that is designed to reduce the stress and anxiety that often comes to those who face serious legal matters. Problem solving is at the very core of what we do. If you have been injured, accused of a crime, or are going through a difficult time in your marriage that requires legal advice, call (704) 487-1234 and speak with a member of our team. When you hire Teddy, Meekins & Talbert, you hire an entire team of legal professionals and we are ready to stand shoulder to shoulder with you.
- Business History
- The firm purchased the Sperling House on December 14, 2000. The partners began extensive renovations, succeeding in restoring the home to its former grandeur. In fact, the firm nominated the restored home for recognition by the National Register of Historic Places. On December 31, 2001, the National Register added the Sperling House to its prominent list of significant American properties.
- Criminal Law Family Law Personal Injury Law Social Security Law Workers' Comp Law Mediation
- located in Shelby, N.C. approximately 40 miles west of Charlotte, N.C.
North Carolina Advocates for Justice
Million Dollar Advocates Forum
The American Trail Lawyers Association
NC Chapter The National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals
NBLSC Board Certified Lawyers
- Social Security & Disability Law Attorneys, Attorneys, Criminal Law Attorneys, Family Law Attorneys, Accident & Property Damage Attorneys, Employee Benefits & Worker Compensation Attorneys, Personal Injury Law Attorneys, DUI & DWI Attorneys, Labor & Employment Law Attorneys