Lee's Chicken Restaurant
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Lee's Chicken Restaurant is in Lincoln, NE. We have been in business since 1945. We offer Famous Southern Fried Chicken, Cocktails, Live Music, Off-Site Catering, Take out and Picnic Orders. Can Serve 25-125. Contact us today.
- Lincoln Restaurant, Lincoln Catering, Banquet Facility/Hall, Southern Style Chicken, Live Music, Fried Chicken, Wedding Catering
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa, check
- Right Next to Pioneers Park (on Van Dorn)
- Cash Payment Accepted
- Chicken Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants, Caterers, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Take Out Restaurants, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Take Out: Yes
Cuisines: Chicken, Family Style
Specialties: Buffets, Bridal, Cocktail Parties, Weddings, Receptions, Banquets, Openings, Rehearsal Dinners, Offices, Reunions, Wedding Events, Office Parties
Always has been Lincoln's BEST and they seem to be right back on track for being the BEST, once again. On my visits over the past several years, my meal has been nothing short of impeccable!! Fresh, fresh, fresh! I recently made a deal with a friend, you take your family there and if its not everything it ever was, I will pay the bill. They LOVED it !!
I guess you don't like to travel and eat locally, I've lived in Lincoln most of my life, and it's still about the best for chicken, esp. onion rings, etc... in town, I guess you don't want to wait for good food, if your want it quick, go to a fast food place
I guess if you grew up here, this place was your favorite chicken place. Poor Lincoln and it's inability to judge the quality of food. We ate here a couple of weeks ago. We were the ONLY people in the place a little before 5 in the afternoon. It took 20 minutes to get our food, and then the disappointment began. Dry, flavorless deep fried chicken, without bones. What? Sides of cold corn, terrible cole slaw, and diet pop that tasted like it was drawn from a septic tank made for a major let down after all the hoopla by locals about how great this place was. Maybe in 1975 it WAS good, but no more. Popeyes makes this chicken taste like sawdust. Sorry guys, but you are no longer good, if you ever were.