Mon - Fri 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat - Sun Closed
- More Info:
- United Bank is committed to going above and beyond for our customers and our communities. We pride ourselves on offering great service with a focus on each customer. We offer a variety of financial services that can be customized to meet all of your family and business financial needs. We build relationships with our customers, just like we build relationships with the seven communities we serve.United Bank was first charted in 1880 to serve the communities of Woodford County, Kentucky. In 2008, United Bank merged with two of our affiliated banks, Farmers Bank and Trust Company in Georgetown, founded in 1850, and Citizens Bank of Jessamine County, founded in 1996. While we can trace our roots back 160 years, we have continued to grow and evolve to meet today s financial challenges and changing customer needs. United Bank is an FDIC member bank.
- Banking, Lending, Travel Services, Investments, Commercial Lending
- Payment method:
- amex, check, debit, discover, insurance, master card, travelers checks, visa
- Call for the location nearest you!
- 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week,Commercial Accounts,Lender,Local staff serving your area
- Banks, Savings & Loans, Travel Clubs, Real Estate Loans, Financial Services, Investments, Mortgages, Loans