Lexington Overstock Warehouse
- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- Tired of paying retail ? LexingtonOverstock Furniture & Mattress is your Online Store for Discount, Quality, New Home Furnishings. Located in Lexington, Kentucky, We offer near- Wholesale Pricing on Solidwood Bedrooms, Designer Sofas, Sectionals, Recliners, Dining Rooms, Dinettes, TV Stands, Office Furniture, as well as Name Brand PillowTop, Plush & Memory Foam Mattress Sets. Established in 2001, We Are A Family-Owned & Operated business Committed to Providing Outstanding Service & Selection --all at a Fraction of Store Prices. We Ship all over the U.S. & Offer Many Styles Comparable to Retailers like Pottery Barn, Restoration Hardware, Havertys, and More! LOCAL RESIDENTS: Check Out our Warehouse Sales Events Where You Can Save up to 80% Off Retail on select Truckload-Buy, Discontinued & Closeout Items. Our warehouse showroom is minutes away from Frankfort, Georgetown, Versailles, Nicholasville, Paris, Winchester, and Richmond. We Offer Local Delivery & Free Layaway. Come See Why Our Customers consider LexingtonOverstock the Area's Best Kept Secret for Furniture & Mattresses.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (888) 711-1362
- Ashley, Restonic, Serta
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex, discover, debit, cash, financing available
- At the corner of Mall Rd. & Tiverton Way, just south of Fayette Mall. Next to Lowe's Home Improvement, behind Orange Leaf.
- Delivery available. Free Limited Time Storage. Financing Available.
affiliate of Local Overstock Warehouse
- Furniture Stores
Be careful with Lexington Overstock Warehouse! I ordered $3500 worth of furniture for my new house 6 weeks before I needed it delivered. I was told I'd receive the new items from the factory on time. But that was hardly the case. In short, here's my experience:
1. They placed my order late and didn't tell me that I wouldn't have any furniture in my new house until 2 days before they were supposed to deliver it. I spent more than 2 weeks without all my furniture.
2. They delivered a floor model by accident, but didn't call to let me know there was a mixup. They hoped I wouldn't notice!
3. When they finally delivered my sectional, one piece was damaged and they had to take it back. Instead of ordering a replacement, they repaired it.... badly! The leather isn't stretched back over the arm as it should be and they ripped the canvas underneath. It doesn't match the other pieces of the sectional and now the bottom is damaged!
All they needed to do to keep my business was to pick up the phone and call me to tell me that they had accidentally sent my furniture to someone else, order my furniture on time, and replace the damaged piece. After the screw-ups, lack of communication, damage, and indifference I won't shop there ever again and I recommend you don't either.
Wanted to thank you so much for a smooth transaction with your company. Ill be looking for kids furniture on your site next summer..
The set came yesterday with no problems and my husband put it all together last nite.. It is absolutely beautiful and ready to go for the holidays..
I was impressed with their operation. Definitely the lowest prices around, and no long waits for the furniture. Everything came in mint condition the first time-- the delivery service they used was really nice. I went Sunday and they were almost too busy, but I'm not trying to scare anybody off. ..I'd buy again from them.
we bought an Ashley brand sectional Sunday at Lexington overstock, we just unpacked + set it up today, its awesome, we love it. they were the only place that had it in stock and they were also WAY less than anywhere else. we went in to get it at their price online but it was $150 less than we expected. that was cool! and a nice surprise :) special thanks to clint, he was really nice and friendly, and note to clint--we got it home with that one tie-down, told you!! thx guys.
I bought a mattress set from them a few months ago and made the appt to go pick it up. I wasn't familiar with the area and wound up stuck in rushed lunch traffic trying to find my turn and was only 10 min late for the pick up time, only to find the place locked up and no one around. I called to see where they were, and they were rude over the phone and said I was late without calling ahead so they had already left. In other words, because I didn't go digging around my car to find the phone number and go typing it into my cell while in rush traffic and trying to figure out where I was, I had to wait in the parking lot for almost an hour for them to come back. When they did come back, they just threw the box springs and mattress into the truck bed and shut the hatch with no motion to help adjust it or tie it down. I later found similar prices at Value City Furniture, and I wish that I had checked there first before going to lexington overstock because I've received 10x better service at Value City than at lexington overstock. I definitely will NOT be going back.