Beaumont Family Dentistry
New Year's Day2016/01/01Closed
- General Info:
- Dr. Takacs graduated with honors from the University of Kentucky, College of Dentistry in 1983. She is dedicated to staying current with cutting-edge procedures and technology. She has completed advanced training in implant dentistry, neuromuscular analysis, orthodontics, cosmetic dentistry, full mouth reconstruction and sleep apnea medicine. She is also trained and certified in oral conscious sedation. Dr. Takacs has also received the highest status in Invisalign as an Elite Preferred Provider and she was also named Master Affiliate of Fastbraces. Dr. Takacs also has the pleasure of working with Dr. Jill Miller, Dr. Ryan Golibersuch, Dr. Kyle Golibersuch, Dr. Katie Bowen and Dr. Erica Higginbotham. All six doctors are dedicated to providing their patients with a caring, state of the art and informative dental practice.
- Family Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Teeth Whitening, Dental Implants, Invisalign, Fastbraces, Sleep Apnea Therapy, TMJ/Headache Therapy, CEREC crowns, fillings, cleanings, oral surgery, sedation dentistry
- CEREC crowns, Fastbraces, Invisalign, Kor Whitening, Lumineers
- Payment method:
- amex, master card, visa, cash, check, discover, financing available, insurance, mastercard, all major credit cards, debit
- Beaumont Office Plaza located in Beaumont Centre Circle.
- Beaumont Residential
- Complimentary hand and arm massages, Paraffin hand wax dips, coffee, tea, cookies, Tempur-Pedic padded dental chairs, blankets, pillows, headphones, and lip balm in case of dryness.
Takacs Patricia E DDS
Patricia E Takacs DDS
Takacs Patricia E DMD
- Pediatric Dentistry, Prosthodontists & Denture Centers, Implant Dentistry, Dentists, Cosmetic Dentistry, Teeth Whitening Products & Services
- Other Information:
Insurance: Delta Dental Premier
By Appointment Only: Yes
This is a place that is gentle, professional and will do the job right the first time! I feel at ease here, mainly because they are not like some dentists who rip you off. I have been to one of those "starter" dentists in the surrounding beaumont office area, taking you for all they can to get them up and running. It is not like this at this at Beaumont Family Dentistry, an established practice.