Caldwell Animal Hospital
- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- Caldwell Animal Hospital is a full service facility providing comprehensive professional healthcare for animals in Lenoir, NC. We have an onsite hospital, laboratory, boarding and day care facility. We also have a mobile services team that cares for large farm animals. We have a state-of-the art facility that provides many services.
These services include:
- Immunizations, wellness care and preventative screenings
- Internal medicine and surgery
- Dental care
- Fully stocked pharmacy
- Pain management and euthanasia services
- Micro chipping Caring for pets such as rabbits and pocket animals takes special training. We have someone on our staff trained to treat these small pets. We can also give your pet a luxurious bath that will make them smell and feel better. Call for more information or to make an appointment.
- Small Animal Medicine & Surgery & Large Animal Mobile Services Climate Controlled Boarding with Outdoor Play Dental Care Geriatric Care Pet Food & Products resQ-Pet Tracking System
- Corti-Care, frontline, heartgard, purina
- Payment method:
- discover, visa, master card, diners club, check
- Veterinarians, Pet Sitting & Exercising Services, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Kennels, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Services, Pet Specialty Services
- Other Information:
Specialties: Farm Animals, Acupuncture, Pocket Pets, Tracking, Livestock, Large Animals
They always help with our pets when we take them out there and make sure to answer any questions we have. They even have little dog biscuits on the counter for your pooch. I did question how well they know breeds though when i took in a dog that had been abandoned on the road side and asked about what breeds she might be. The answer i got was that they honestly didn't have any clue where to begin. I had at least narrowed my guess down to the spaniel group on my own.
We are pleased that you have been happy with our services. As far as the breed question, it is only a guess. We are sorry we didn't give you the answer you were seeking. There is now a DNA test that can be done to determine the breeds involved in your dogs genetics.
I had my first cat declawed and spayd there and they were awesome. A few months later we found a baby kitten to small to take care of its self and they were great with letting me know what i neede to do. Now i have a puppy and i would not take her anywhere else!
Thank you for your support!!!