The Lantern at Morning Pointe Alzheimer’s Center of Excellence, Lenoir City
- General Info:
Morning Pointe creates a personalized service plan for every resident. Each individualÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s needs and preferences are taken into consideration. Individual care plans are reviewed regularly, allowing staff to meet the ever changing needs of the residents today and in the future. Recognition and promotion of maximum independence, choice, dignity, privacy and autonomy are the standards at Morning Pointe.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (877) 776-4683
- Licensed nurses provide oversight of health, wellness and medication administration.
- Licensed clinical staff available 24 hours a day.
- Fulfilling active living program with as many as six activities a day including outings and community projects.
- Individual care plans are drafted, programmed and reviewed regularly allowing staff to meet the ever changing needs of the residents today and in the future.
- Restaurant-style dining in a central dining room with three nutritious meals per day with dietician oversight.
- Housekeeping and linen services.
- 24 hour emergency response system.
- The Lantern Alzheimer's Memory Care Center of Excellence offers Meaningful Day programming taylored to each residentÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s interests and past along with utilizing the nationally recognized Best Friends Approach.
Ã‚Â· Handicapped Accessible Suites
Ã‚Â· Beautifully Landscaped Grounds
Ã‚Â· Spacious Resident Visiting Areas
Ã‚Â· Inclusive Utilities
Ã‚Â· Individual Climate Controlled Rooms
Ã‚Â· Telephone and Cable Television
Ã‚Â· Transportation Services for Medical Appointments
Ã‚Â· Salon Services onsite
Ã‚Â· Pharmacy and Security Services
Ã‚Â· Chamber of Commerce
Ã‚Â· Better Business Bureau
Ã‚Â· Alzheimer's Association Support Groups
Morning Pointe Of Lenoir City
The Lantern at Morning Pointe of Lenoir City Alzheimer's and Memory Care Center of Excellence
- Alzheimer's Care & Services, Assisted Living & Elder Care Services, Assisted Living Facilities