Whaleback InnAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Whether you are Planning a Romantic Getaway for Two, a Family Vacation, or An Alternative to Your Typical Hotel or Motel Lodging; the Whaleback Inn is for You. We are Located in Michigan?s Most Beautiful and Sought After Leelanau Peninsula (north of Traverse City). The Inn is Situated on a Hill Overlooking Lake Leelanau for Spectacular Year Round Views. Among the Five Wooded Acres are Fourteen Well Appointed Lakeview Rooms, a Free Standing Cottage and Three Cottage Suites. It is Our Greatest Pleasure to Make People Happy and to Insure Our Guests Get Acquainted with this Beautiful Peninsula. We Truly Hope to Make Your Visit As Enjoyable As Possible and that you Will Return Often. Scott & Tammie Koehler Owners & Innkeepers Bring Your Boat and Keep It at Our Private Dock. Stay Connected with FREE Wireless Internet From the Comforts of Your Room. All Stays Between Memorial Day and Labor Day Include a Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast on the Porch of the Main Inn Overlooking Lake Leelanau. FREE Stays for Children 15 years and younger with adult. Maximum occupancy limits apply. FREE Deluxe Continental Breakfast Served 7:30 am?9:00 am Memorial Day through Labor Day on the porch overlooking scenic Lake Leelanau.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (800) 942-5322
- * Well Appointed Lake View Rooms * Cottage Suites * Free Standing Family Cottage * Woodburning Fireplaces * Whirlpool Tub * Dock * Sundeck * Relaxing Porch * Play Area * Open Year Round * WiFi Access in All Rooms DRIVING DIRECTIONS From Traverse City, Go North on M-22 to Suttons Bay (15 Miles). Go Through Town to the Second Flashing Light, Turn Left Onto M-204. Follow M-204 Until It Ends (7 Miles). Turn Right Onto M-22. We are 1 Mile From that Intersection on the Left Hand Side. 1 Mile South of Leland.
- On Lake Leelanua, just south of Leland-30 minutes from Traverse City
- Bed & Breakfast & Inns, Hotels, Resorts, Motels, Lodging