Mansoor Law Firm, PLLC
- General Info:
In this fast moving and ever-changing economy, it is important to choose a law firm that not only provides the comprehensive services you and your company need, but one that provides those services in a cost-effective and prompt manner. The Mansoor Law Firm, PLLC recognizes this need and sets its fees accordingly. From free consultations, accepting all major credit cards, and available payment plans, we will try to make your legal services affordable.
WHAT WE DO The Mansoor Law Firm, PLLC, provides a full range of legal services:
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Business Planning and Law
- Criminal, DUI and Traffic Defense
- Civil Litigation
From our free case evaluations, flexible fees schedules and payment options, our Services are designed to enable individuals, employers, and businesses reach their legal objectives.
HOW WE DO IT To us your legal objective is more than just a process, it is an experience through which you are connected with your unique opportunities. By recognizing that the quality of your legal counsel goes a long way in determining whether your legal objectives are met, we go out of our way to provide you: Clear Guidance Our free case evaluations: We believe that all the legal advice in the world will not do you any good unless it is practical and easy to understand. Peace of Mind - We recognize that your legal issues are never far from your mind, so we communicate with you frequently and candidly about where things stand and where they're headed, and we take the time to answer all of your questions along the way.
Personal Touch - We see our job as an opportunity to develop lasting relationships with fascinating people and companies. As a result we enjoy doing the little things to make you feel special. The Mansoor Law Firm, PLLC, not only examines your legal rights and obligations, but develops equitable solutions and ideas to help resolve your needs. The Firm is always there to provide any help and valuable advice our clients may need. We treat our clients as partners, so they decide how extensive our services should be. HOW WE SEE IT All in all, we think the best way to provide legal services is to see your experiences and opportunities from a dynamic point of view: Yours. And by doing so, we put you in the best position to realize your unique opportunities in today's smaller world.
The purpose of our Firm is to provide our clients with the best services in the field, while ensuring good values and commitment that build long-term relationships. We are able to achieve this by providing a trained dedicated staff, three levels of service, and several ways to access us to meet your needs.
The Mansoor Law Firm, PLLC, is a prominent multi-service law firm serving the legal needs of residents throughout Northern Virginia, including Loudoun County, Fairfax County, Fauquier County, Prince William County and elsewhere.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (888) 731-5999
- Estate Planning: * Drafting of Wills, Trusts, Advance Medical Directives and Power of Attorney Bankruptcy: * Chapter 7 Filing and Litigation, Creditor Disputes Business Planning: * Advice in Selection of Entity Type, Employment Policies and Succession Planning * Drafting Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, and Partnership Agreements Civil Litigation: * Litigation of Contract Disputes, Employment Disputes, Collection, Property Management Criminal and Serious Traffic Defense: * Defense of Violations of Criminal Code, and Serious Traffic Violations Such As Driving On a Suspended, Reckless Driving, and DUI / DWI Real Estate: * Foreclosure Prevention * Loan Modifications * Landlord Tenant * Builder Disputes * Realtor Malpractice * Unlawful Detainee Proceedings Core Practice Areas: Estate Planning: The Estate Planning Attorneys at the Mansoor Law Firm, PLLC provide legal help & advice in estate planning, living wills and trusts, last will and testament, power of attorney, tax planning, grant of probate and executors, business formation, gift taxes, death taxes, funeral planning, and life insurance. One of primary purposes of estate planning is to distribute your assets according to your wishes after your death. And, successful estate planning will not only transfer your assets to your beneficiaries quickly, but also provide for management during periods of incapacitation and usually minimize tax consequences.
- Payment method:
- check, debit, cash, all major credit cards, financing available, travelers checks
- We are conveniently located in Lansdowne, across from the Inova Loudoun Hospital's main entrance at 44084 Riverside Parkway.
Our office is located in same building as the Leesburg Sterling Family Practice.
FROM POINTS WEST
- Take Route 7 East towards Tysons Corner
- Exit to the Right on Lansdowne Blvd.
- Turn Right On Riverside Parkway
Our office is
- Lansdowne on The Potomac
- Free Case Evaluation
- Flexible Fee Arrangements
- Payment Plans
- Free Parking
- Arabic, Chinese, English, Spanish
Virginia State Bar
Member Virginia State Bar
Admitted to Practice Law:
- Supreme Court of Virginia
- US Bankruptcy Court of Virginia - Eastern District.
- US Bankruptcy Court of Virginia - Western District.
- US Federal District Court of Virginia - Eastern District.
- US Federal District Court of Virginia - Western District.
- US Tax Court
- Criminal Law Attorneys, Estate Planning Attorneys, Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning Attorneys, Attorneys, Business Law Attorneys
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Self, On Site, Free, Private
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Free Consultation: Yes
We contacted Sam to discuss options regarding our home. When we contacted Sam, he was able to do an audit on our loan documents, and because of his extensive real estate background was able to communicate with our lender and negotiate a successful outcome. If it wasn't for Sam, I don't know if we could have done it. Thanks for everything.