Children's Mercy Hospital Kansas
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Children's Mercy South, conveniently located at I-435 and Nall Ave, in Overland Park, Kan., brings the nationally recognized care of Children's Mercy Hospital to families in the southern part of the Kansas City metropolitan area. All of our services— inpatient care, emergency services, specialty clinics, surgery and support services— are dedicated exclusively to caring for children.
- All of our services — inpatient care, emergency services, specialty clinics, surgery and support services — are dedicated exclusively to caring for children.
- Children's Mercy
- Children’s Mercy Hospitals and Clinics continues redefining pediatric medicine throughout the Midwest and around the world. We are the only free-standing children's hospitals between St. Louis and Denver and provide comprehensive care from birth to 21 years of age. Children's Mercy consistently is ranked among the leading children's hospitals in the nation, and we were the first hospital in Missouri or Kansas to earn the prestigious Magnet designation for excellence in patient care from the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Starting with a single bed in 1897, Children’s Mercy has grown into the pediatric specialty provider of choice for families throughout the region. Working closely with community physicians and hospitals, Children’s Mercy makes the highest-quality pediatric expertise available for serious and chronic conditions, as well non-critical care. A not-for-profit hospital, we provide millions of dollars in charity care each year. We are nationally recognized for our innovative, family-centered environment focused on the unique needs of hospitalized children and their families.
Missouri Hospital Association, National Association of Children’s Hospitals and Related Institutions, Kansas Hospital Association
- Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics, Physicians & Surgeons, Clinics, Medical Centers, Medical Clinics, Hospitals, Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Emergency Medicine, Emergency Care Facilities