Sudie's Catfish and Seafood
- Mon - Thu 11:00 am - 9:00 pm, Fri - Sat 11:00 am - 10:00 pm, Sun 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sudie's Catfish & Seafood Hse
Sudie's Catfish and Seafood Hse
Sudie's Catfish & Seafood House
Sudie's Catfish House
Sudie Seafood House
- Seafood Restaurants, Creole & Cajun Restaurants, American Restaurants, Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants, Fish & Seafood Markets, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Cuisines: American, Family Style, Seafood, Cajun & Creole, Omelets
Price Range : Average
Posted: 10/18/2010Provided by Citysearch -
I also took advantage of a Groupon and made the drive to League City. Not sure whether we got a new guy for our server, but we:
- had to ask for menus
- had to ask for cutlery after our food was delivered
- had to ask for refills of drinks
- had to ask for the missing side dishes to be delivered.
The grilled shrimp was overcooked and, along with the fries, barely warm and served with melted butter??
The cole slaw was amazing, as was the key lime pie.
A man I suspect was the owner asked me during the meal how things were and I replied, ""Okay."" I was a little surprised that he didn't inquire what might be wrong, if anything. ~shrug~
If I didn't have to drive so far to dine there, I might try again ... but will give it a pass.
Posted: 4/30/2010Provided by Citysearch -
This was my first time going to Sudie's, I got turned on to them through Groupon. My husband and I drove out to the League City location not expecting very much and was pleasantly surprised. The staff was great, our waitress was K.C. and she was so helpful providing us menu and drink suggestions. We ordered the catfish/shrimp platter and the stuffed flounder. The stuffed flounder was a little on the expensive side but it was worth every penny. Oohh and the margarita's, what can I say, they were MMMM, MMMM, GOOD! I will definitely be going back as often as I can. The food and atmosphere is great. Go and Enjoy!