Golden Eagle Coin ExchangeAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Golden Eagle Coins was founded in 1974 by Robert W. Mangels and Richard J. Stelfox. Bob and Rich began operations in 1964 by attending local coin shows and expanding on Bob's ever-growing coin ventures. In 1974, they opened the doors to their first shop in Adelphi, MD. Over the years they have ventured into various areas of the collectible business, including currency, memorabilia, jewelry, and stamps. Their focus throughout the years, however, has always been on U.S. coins and bullion investing and trading. As time went on, dealers around the country began to recognize their work ethic, knowledge of coin value, and practice of fair dealing. Golden Eagle Coins is in attendance at up to 42 national coin shows/conventions per year and is an annual attendee at every national ANA convention each year since 1973, making the company a well-connected coin dealer. Maryland coin collectors have always relied on Golden Eagle Coins for their numismatic needs. As the company grew in size, Golden Eagle Coins began to cater to other companies' want lists and became a main supplier of various numismatic materials. In the late 90's, management made the decision to offer its services to the average collector via the Internet and mail order, as was the trend with other coin dealers. MD collectors, as well as collectors around the world, could now view Golden Eagle Coins' large inventory, take advantage of huge savings, and purchase a wide range of numismatic products, including gold and silver bullion products. For silver and gold bars, platinum products, palladium products, proofs, mint sets, and other supplies, Golden Eagle Coins is one of the most trusted names in the business. Read what customers have to say about us Visit our testimonials section to find out why so many collectors have switched to us. Many simply enjoy our personalized service and huge inventory! RIchards field of specialty includes Morgan Silver Dollars, & all other US Coins. Rich was interviewed for Money Magazine's Summer 2008 article on the supply and demand of Gold & Silver Bullion.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (800) 735-1311
- coins, jewelry, platinum, silver
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa
- South Laurel
Golden Eagle Coin & Jewelry
- Coin Dealers & Supplies, Gold, Silver & Platinum Buyers & Dealers, Hobby & Model Shops, Jewelers, Stamp Dealers, Collectibles