Vegas Indoor SkydivingAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Vegas Indoor Skydiving, formerly known as Flyaway, operates America’s first indoor skydiving facility built in 1982. At Vegas Indoor Skydiving guests will earn their wings and experience bodyflight during a simulated skydive experience in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. The experience is similar to skydiving with the addition of a mesh trampoline floor and foam padded walls. Guests are able to simulate the freefall aspect of skydiving without the use of an airplane or parachute. We use a Vertical Wind Tunnel to introduce guests to the sport of Indoor Skydiving. The tunnel produces enough wind to support the weight of an average adult. At Vegas Indoor Skydiving each flyer will attend a brief training class, suit up in all the necessary flight gear, then jump in the tunnel and fly. The entire experience will take about an hour. Single Flight - $75.00 1 flight for 1 person Repeat Flight - $40.00 2nd Flight same day Book of 5 - $200.00 5 flights for 1 person Coaching Pkg. - $250.00 5 Flight with Video 1 person (by reservation only) Family Block - $325.00 15 minute block with Video Shared with up to 5 people "DVD Video Service - $25" and "VHS Video Service - $15"
- Extra Phones:
877: (877) 588-2359
- Vegas Indoor Skydiving is located at 200 Convention Center Drive in Las Vegas, NV. Vegas Indoor Skydiving has served as a valuable training resource for experts and novices since 1982. Before your first flight you will attend a brief training class covering the basics of Indoor Skydiving (Bodyflight). After watching a short video your instructor will teach you proper body position and flight technique, the hand signals used in the wind tunnel and safety concerns. Your instructor will then help you suit up in a specialized flight suit, earplugs, goggles and a helmet. Once your equipment is all properly prepared your instructor will lead you into the wind tunnel and provide hands on assistance so your flight is as safe and enjoyable as possible. For more information please call (877) 545-8093
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, travelers checks, debit
- Located between the Encore and Riveria Casinos. Just behind Walgrens and ROSS.
- The Strip
Tunnel Ratz LLC
- Amusement Places & Arcades, Parachutes, Skydiving & Skydiving Instruction
- Other Information: