This restaurant is closely located on the strip and one of the best Thai restaurant I have ever been to. The Thai curries and the fried rice was amazing. while in Vegas it's difficult to have good food once a day. I had my lunch and dinner from Thai Pepper only. They provide healthy and delicious food. I just loved it. It is better than any other Thai restaurants in US.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Thai Pepper RestaurantAdd to My Book
Order online so your food is ready when you are!
Mon - Sun 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
- More Info:
- Amongst Asian food lovers, Thai cuisine is known for its creative use of flavorful ingredients. Spices, curries, lemongrass and more are combined to produce taste sensations that will have you singing our praises. From our appetizer, soup and salad starters to our sautés and noodles, well combine your choice of meats, poultry or seafood into savory delights for your pleasure. Now with our online ordering menu, its easier than ever to have your food delivered or prepared for you to pick up.
- * Thai Curry * Fried Noodle * Fried Rice * Noodle Soup * Salads * Appetizers * Desserts * Thai Food * Chinese Food * Vegetarian Food * Dine-In * Carry-Out * Delivery
- Payment method:
- amex, debit, master card, visa
- Located one block east of LV Blvd. behind McDonald's on Paradise and Sahara
- Handicapped Parking, Self parking next to building is well lighted up at night. Delivery Available
- English, Thai
- Restaurants, Vegetarian Restaurants, Asian Restaurants, Thai Restaurants, Chinese Restaurants