This restaurant is closely located on the strip and one of the best Thai restaurant I have ever been to. The Thai curries and the fried rice was amazing. while in Vegas it's difficult to have good food once a day. I had my lunch and dinner from Thai Pepper only. They provide healthy and delicious food. I just loved it. It is better than any other Thai restaurants in US.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Thai Pepper RestaurantAdd to mybook
Order online so your food is ready when you are!
- General Info:
- Amongst Asian food lovers, Thai cuisine is known for its creative use of flavorful ingredients. Spices, curries, lemongrass and more are combined to produce taste sensations that will have you singing our praises. From our appetizer, soup and salad starters to our sautés and noodles, well combine your choice of meats, poultry or seafood into savory delights for your pleasure. Now with our online ordering menu, its easier than ever to have your food delivered or prepared for you to pick up.
- * Thai Curry * Fried Noodle * Fried Rice * Noodle Soup * Salads * Appetizers * Desserts * Thai Food * Chinese Food * Vegetarian Food * Dine-In * Carry-Out * Delivery
- Payment method:
- amex, debit, master card, visa
- Located one block east of LV Blvd. behind McDonald's on Paradise and Sahara
- Beverly Green
- Handicapped Parking, Self parking next to building is well lighted up at night. Delivery Available
- English, Thai
- Thai Restaurants, Asian Restaurants, Vegetarian Restaurants, Chinese Restaurants, Restaurants
Ate there twice as part of a large party of Thai visitors. Food is good if you ask them to make it like in Thailand. Otherwise, they tune it down and the taste edges towards the blander side of spice. Service is very friendly and they sincerely try to please....however, food arrives late and some food are slightly too sweet. Overall, good place to eat Thai food as long as you recognize that you are in Las Vegas and n... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
We were looking for something to eat at late at night and were surprised to find this place open. And then even more surprised to experience such delicious food! I've eaten a lot of Thai food and been to Thailand. And this was quite excellent. By the way we stuck to the vegetarian dishes, and would especially recommend the Tofu in Garlic Sauce, and the Ginger Veggies! Enjoy!!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse