I orginally called Sherrie, at SafeDoggy, to come and meet with me and my dog, Hope ( my beloved Golden Retriever). I travel out of town several weekends a month, and I cannot impose on my neighbors any longer. Well, I loved her immediately - and so did Hope! But, a few days before I was to leave, I "acquired" a new 6 month old puppy that was a real "terror", putting it mildly. (adorable, but nee... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
SafeDoggy- Pet Sitting ServicesAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
Mon - Sun7:00 am - 9:00 pm
- General Info:
- The idea to form SafeDoggy began with the love we have for our own dogs. That love spread to all of our "furry" friends. Our desire is to enhance the quality of life in each and every pet that is in our care. We love your pets as though they were our own. Some of the many areas we service are: * Las Vegas * North Las Vegas * Summerlin * Aliante * Centennial Hills * Sun City * The Lakes If you are located in Henderson and interested in our services, please call us to check if we service your area. Here at SafeDoggy, we are caregivers for pets and take pride in providing our clients with personalized service. We are not a doggy day care facility; rather, we give your pets much needed one-on-one time, in their own comfortable environment, when you cannot be home. Or if you are visiting Las Vegas, we will come to your hotel and dog sit while you go out and see all of the amazing attractions that Las Vegas has to offer. You can have a day or a night out on the town and take all of the time you want and not have to worry about coming back to the hotel to let the dog out! We know how important it is to you that your dog is well taken care of, and that is our number one priority. We are independently owned & operated. Also, we are licensed, bonded, & fully insured here in Nevada. Call SafeDoggy today and let us give you peace of mind knowing that your pet and your home are Safe-Snug-Secure!
- Basic Pet Care: Feed/Water/Potty Break-Clean Up Pet Debris/TLC/Playtime: 30 Minutes - $20.00 - Up To Two Pets $5.00 for Each Additional Pet No Additional Charge For Special Needs Pets Dog Walking: Includes Feeding and Basic Home Care at No Charge 30 Minutes - $20.00 - Up To Two Pets; $5.00 for Each Additional Pet Transportation/Errand Services: $20.00 per Hour Overnight Pet Sitting: $65.00 Per Night - No Additional Charge Up To Four Pets Includes: * Basic Pet Care * Bringing In Mail and Newspaper * Rearranging Lights * Blinds or Curtains * Watering Plants * Other Special Instructions House Sitting - No Pet: * $15.00 per Day Includes Bringing In Mail and Newspaper * Rearranging Lights * Blinds or Curtains * Watering Plants * Other Special Instructions Pooper Scooper Services - Up To Two Dogs: * Once a Week - 20 Minutes - $15.00 * Twice a Week - $10.00 Additional Visit Pet-Friendly Hotel/Motel Sitting $30.00 per Hour: We Will Spend Time with Your Dog during the Daytime or the Evening For Visitors and Tourists, This Is the Perfect Solution When You Are Out On the Town Rules of Play-Most Important: * All Dogs Must Be Socialized, Current On Shot/Immunizations, and Preferred Spayed/Neutered During your free consultation with us, you will fill out an application and must provide evidence of vaccination or immunization against the following diseases- rabies, bordetella and distemper.
- Payment method:
- check, paypal, cash, all major credit cards
- Las Vegas Pet SittingLas Vegas Pet SitterLas Vegas Dog WalkingLas Vegas Dog WalkerPet CareIn Home Pet CarePet Sitting Las VegasHotel Pet SitterDog TransportationProfessional Pet Sitting
- Medication administrationIndividualized care plans
PSI, PUPS, SNAPPS
- Las Vegas 411 Animal RescueC.A.T.S. Inc.
- Pet Sitting & Exercising Services, Pet Services, Dog Day Care, Pet Specialty Services, Animal Transportation
I had met Sherrie and Michele from SafeDoggy a few weeks before my baby was due. I already knew that iwas going to be in the hospital for a day or two because it had been a difficult pregnancy, and I was scheduled to have a "c-section." Well, wouldn't you know, my husband was out of town, I was having problems, and the baby had to be delivered early. Not only, did the ladies take me to the hospital, but th... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
My husband I could not be any happier than we are with the services of SafeDoggy. These wonderful women take such good care of our pups when we are away, be it during the workday when midday walks are required or when we travel out of town. Our doggies receive so much TLC and quality playtime ~ we are just delighted with SafeDoggy's services and professionalism. To anyone who is seeking a pet sitter, these are the... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
We recently added a new member to our family ~ a 2 month old puppy. Unfortunatley, we work long days most of the time and can not always get home to let her out for much needed potty breaks and play time. The ladies at SafeDoggy have been a real lifesaver! We know that our &quot;baby&quot; is being well taken care of and loved until we get home. Thank you so much. We would recommend SafeDoggy to anyone ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
The best way I know how to say thank you nowadays is to write a review for a company that gives me EXCELLENT service when I do business with them. I had to go out of town on business for a week and my black lab does NOT like kennels plus she needs her daily walks &amp; meds and she knows exactly what a suitcase means. I've never liked putting her in the kennel because every time I pick her up when I get home sh... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse