Progressive Pest Control
- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- Progressive Pest Control has been providing high quality pest control since 1999 serving Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Henderson, Boulder City and the surrounding areas. In the 10 years since, we have become one of the most sought-after Las Vegas pest control companies. With customers ranging from small residential homes to large commercial firms, from property management companies to hospitals, from ice cream shops to day spas, you can rest assured that Progressive has the ability and know-how to fulfill any pest control need. General Pest Control Services: Progressive Pest Control provides your home, inside and outside, with year-round protection from potentially destructive pests. Under our professional care you will be able to relax and enjoy your home, free from all these annoying and destructive pests that can be injurious to your health as well as to your house. Contact us immediately if you suspect an infestation in your home. Preventative Monthly Maintenance: The initial service is mainly used to flush out the activity. Depending on the type of activity though, it may take multiple treatments to eliminate the problem. The various products break down in 30-60 days depending on product type, heat, wind, water and time. Therefore, your Preventative Monthly Maintenance is a vital component to preventing future infestations from surrounding areas. Don't forget-if your problem returns Progressive Guarantees all services and will return for free. Full Exterior Treatment: On the outside of your property, we treat the entire perimeter of the building and property line (retaining wall), all irrigation boxes, any cracks and crevasses, with the newest liquid products. We also granulate any areas that may get wet due to sprinklers, drip systems or even rain. The granules are activated with water and treat the soil. Our next step is to bait all dry rock areas with multi-insect granular bait. And our last step is to examine the outside for any wasp or spider activity. Any activity that is discovered will be flushed out with pesticide and the nest or webbing will be removed. Always expect a 5-7 day flushing period after the property is treated. Interior Treatment: On the inside of your property we treat all of the major points of entry which include kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms, garage areas and all door and window openings. We use the latest and most effective liquid sprays, baits and dust depending on the structure and type of activity.
- Ant Control, Bat Control, Insect Control, Rodent Control, Termite Control
- Payment method:
- mastercard, amex, check, debit, discover, visa, paypal, all major credit cards, cash
- Serving All of Clark County
- English, Farsi
- Pest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial, Pest Control Services, Termite Control, Bee Control & Removal Service, Bird Barriers, Repellents & Controls
- Other Information:
We've been with Progressive Pest Control for about 4-5 years and they are awesome. We found a bad ant problem in between visits and they came out at no charge and got rid of them. They are always on time and their technicians always take the time to talk to you and make sure there are no problems.
I've been using Progressive Pest Control Service for 3-4 years & I've been pleasantly satisfied. A couple summers ago we spotted a rat in our backyard & after Tom, our technician, was told about it he took the extra time to put down a block of poison, followed up with us & made sure there were no more problems. Tom is always on time if not a little early for his appointment! Highly recommend this pest control service!
We welcome their employees like family. Their service is beyond compare. When we moved into our home, we were frightened for ourselves and our pets. After seeing a segment on our local news channel about Progressive Pest Control and their consistent customer satisfaction rating of 5 being best, we decided they were the perfect match for our home. It's been nearly 3 years of wonderful service and wonderful people. Thank you Progressive Pest Control for the effective controls you've instituted and the dedication in which you dispense it.
We have been with Progressive Pest Control for 2 years and they are exceptional. First, they have excellent customer service. Our service person who comes every month is always friendly, prompt, and honest. He always asks about the kids and is so nice. Also, the owners are very helpful as well and recently, a few days before our monthly service when a scorpion appeared in our bathroom they came the next day right away. Even though they were swapped the owner actually came out and did our house. They treat every job as an important one and even though we have a small home, they have treated us with the same great customer services as if we had a big job. They have fair rates, are flexible, and they take care of the pest no problem. They even guarantee that if we see anyhthing before our next service they will come out and take care of it free of charge. Luckily they have good enough chemicals and do such a great job that we have yet to need that offer. Overall, very impressed and wish more businesses were like theirs.
I was with my old pest control company for 1.5 years but the pesky scorpions are still alive and breeding. I live in fear of these horrible creatures. A trusted friend recommended Progressive Pest Control and I called and signed up a contract for a year. Tom came today and was punctual and very knowledgeable. He did a great job of power spraying. I feel confident they will finally rid of my scorpion problem.
I just recently moved to Henderson and was amazed by the amount of scorpions outside my house. I decided to go with Progressive Pest Control because of their great prices and how thorough the office staff was with explaining the process to me, plus they gave me a bunch of info about insects that I was unaware of. They sent my technician, Mark, out right away. He was very friendly and explained to me what all he would do. Compared to the pest control service I had at my old house, Mark took his time and got every little spot and did not leave out anything. I am VERY much impressed with Progressive Pest Control and very happy I chose them. Thank you Progressive!!!
We just had Sam from PPC come out to our place to take care of some birds that were nesting in our eaves. While he was out here he also did some preventative work on our rooftop to stop pigeons from gathering (we had started to see their droppings). Sam came out at no charge to assess the situation and get us a quote. The price was reasonable, the service was exactly as quoted, and he was prompt for the appointment. Excellent customer service!!
We have been using this pest control service for 4years since we moved to the area and we have been really satisfied. No more bugs, no more black widow spiders.
Gaspare is always courteous, on time (most of the time early) and provides efficient service.
I love to get the call the day before as sometimes we forget.
We would recommend to all.
I would just like to say how much enjoy my bug service from Progressive Pest Control. I always have a monthly reminder call the day before my house will be serviced and they are flexible when i have to change my services. Nick, is always on time and very friendly. He finishes in a timely manner and he loves my dogs Cowboy and Truman. i have used them for years and never had a bug problem! I highly recommend their services...
Thank you Progressive Pest Control-
Ryan Wahrenbrock, Cowboy and Truman