I took my daughters here for an eye exam and glasses. The exam was okay but when it comes to glasses. This place is horrible. The quality is cheap cheap cheap. My daughters glasses broke in 1 week. Not due to misuse but due to a defect in my opinion. The arm of the glasses were not bent at all but the screw post snapped in half. The lenses did not fit well and kept falling out from just normal use. When I took the glasses back after 1 week I was told that there is not warranty on this and there is nothing they could do about it. Also my insurance covers standard lenses but they said I needed the more expensive poly carbonate. I was told that because my daughter was under 18 no one would give her the standard lenses that the insurance covers. This is a ploy to make an extra buck off of you because right down the street Vision Source the place with quality glasses did give me whatever my insurance covered. When I picked up my daughters glasses I paid $35 dollars cash. The lady that helped me was busy doing 10 other things and aparently never credited my account for the co- payment and now Pearl Vision expects me to pay them another $35. Well maybe if they had more honest employees that were not pocketing peoples co payments they would have that $35. Or maybe if they gave their customers individual attention instead of multi tasking to the point of which the customer feels ignored money would not go missing and maybe they can provide a quality product. My best advise is unless you have money to waste and want nothing to show for it. DON"T GO HERE!!!!!
- General Info:
- Caring for you and your eyes since 1961, the eye care experts at your Las Vegas Pearle Vision provide genuine eye care to you with eye exams, high-quality lenses, and a great selection of brand name frames. Always count on clear answers and personal attention. Our commitment will still be going strong long after you leave with your new pair of glasses or updated lenses. Most major vision plans accepted, including EyeMed and VSP. Eye exams are available by Independent Doctors of Optometry at or next to Pearle Vision in most states. Doctors in some states are employed by Pearle Vision.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (702) 360-1123
- Anti-reflective Lenses
- Eye Examinations
- High Definition Lenses
- Optomap Retinal Exams - varies by location
- Polarized Lenses
- Traditional Lenses
- Burberry, Coach, Converse, DKNY, Daisy Fuentes, Dolce & Gabbana, Eco, Essential, Marc Hunter, Maui Jim, Oakley, Polo, RIMS, Ralph, Ralph Lauren, Randy Jackson, Ray-Ban, Tiffany & Co, Tory Burch, Vera Bradley, Versace, Vogue
- Payment method:
- cash, check, discover, master card, visa
- West Sahara Promenade
- The Lakes-Country Club
- Optical Goods, Eyeglasses, Optometrists
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: No
Specialties: Adjustments, Metal, Men, Women, Medicaid, Digital Retinal Photos - varies by location, Prescription Eyewear, Coatings, Payment Plans
Posted: 6/18/2008Provided by Citysearch -
I got a pair of glasses which I paid more than 300U$ and quality is really poor. Lenses get dirty all the time and are hard to clean (I have had glasses for more than 15 years and this never happened before). Customer service is inexistent, warranty is too short. When I complained about the poor quality of lenses, all they could do for me is giving me some lens towelettes. Big deal! Other places offer longer warranties and much better value for the money.