Northwest Curio Corner
- General Info:
- At Northwest Curio Corner we specialize in antiques, antique art, and a wide range of curious collectables. Browse for old coins, spoons, depression era glass, fine antique furniture, Chinese, Japanese and Thai antiques. We carry sports memorabilia, comic books, Native American collectables, and more. Our collection of incredibly diverse items will take you back to simpler days. Explore old photos, clothes and hats, purses, and costume jewelry going back to days when Grandma was a "flapper." See our collection of painting and photos from the 19th and early 20th century. Our collection is continually rotated so there are always something new to see and best of all it is all for sale. So stop by our shop and let us take you back in time. Give Cynthia or Lionel a call at (702) 252-8746.
- * Antique Collectables * Sport Memorabilia * Original Comic Books * Jazz Albums and Recordings * Old Scroll Player Piano Music in Original Boxes * Costume and Gold Jewelry (not scrap gold) * Antique Glass Bottles * Sterling Silver Serving Sets * Silver Coins * Silver Collectable Spoons * Fine Antique Furniture * Table Lighters * Statuary * Antique Chinese and Japanese Furniture and Porcelain * Antique clothing, Hats, Fashion Accessories * More!
- Fine furniture from Eastlake, Chippendale, Stickley
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- Located on W. Tenaya Way and W. Craig Rd just west of Hyw 95 in the Bison Center
- Centennial Hills
- Open on Mondays by appointment only
- Antiques, Auctions, Auctioneers, Estate Appraisal & Sales