I was very upset with the haircut i got.The girl did the opposite of what i asked for.All of my hair was hacked off.Cost 75.00.When i called the owner to fix it she said i was a b-word,and i am the type to complain.You would expect that kind of service in a cheap place.Not a salon like this.My advice is go to a supercuts before you go here.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Mon 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tue - Fri 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sat 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- More Info:
- High end Salon & Spa with Boutique. Highly experienced Stylists, Nail Techs, & Estheticians. Excellent Front Desk Service. Come visit us and let us show you why we are one of the best Salons in Vegas! Two locations: Las Vegas & Henderson.
- We provide the following services: * Hair Cutting * Hair Coloring * Hair Extensions * Hair Braiding * Hair Weaving * Hair Removal Services (Waxing) * Nail Services * Manicures * Pedicures * Skin Care Call for An Appointment Today!
- You can buy beauty products from many sources in the Las Vegas, NV area but many are guaranteed only when bought from a licensed professional. The staff at Mosaic Salons has been expertly trained to help you select the best products for your lifestyle. Thank you for supporting us by purchasing professional products only from Mosaic Salons.
- Payment method:
- check, debit, amex, diners club, discover, mastercard, visa
- 8320 W Sahara Ave Las Vegas NV 89117 (702) 696-7200 9550 S. Eastern Ave Las Vegas NV 89123 702)369-2002
Mosaic Salon and Spa
- Beauty Salons, Day Spas, Massage Therapists
The stylist and nail techs that work @ mosaic salon are amazing!!! The review above, I completely disagree, Denise Cooper is amazing and has incredible continuing education and as far as assistants go, he has a waiting list!!! But to sum it up mosiac salon and spa are definitely a 1st class salon!!! Highly recommend denise cooper for a hairstylist and suzy miller for nails (she does gelish)! Great staff, up to date s... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I have been to my share of salons, and this must be one of the most over rated places in vegas. First off, I had to wait 30 minutes after my scheduled appointment time because the stylist was running late, and the stylist (I am not going to mention any names) totally jacked up my hair. I had a hair cut and highlights and my haircut was longer on one side and my highlights were waaaay away from my roots and I had more... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse