Lake Mead Chiropractic
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Welcome to Lake Mead Chiropractic! Dr. Matthew Mortensen and his staff are committed to relieving your pain and improving your overall health using the true principles of chiropractic care. Patients seeking treatment at Lake Mead Chiropractic are assured of receiving only the finest quality care, because we have a genuine concern for your well-being. No matter what state your health is in, chiropractic care offers improved health to your body. The concept is simple, yet unique. Chiropractic focuses on the body's ability to heal itself. Chiropractic care is a natural form of health care, aligning with natural processes of the body and offering lasting results without the risk of dangerous side effects. Chiropractic care is the sensible solution to body wellness and health.Committed to providing the highest quality of health services to restore health and well-being
- * Accepting New Patients* Acute, Chronic and Maintenance Care* Alternative Medicine* Appointments Are Necessary* Arthritis and Difficult Cases* Attorney Liens Accepted* Auto Accidents * Back and Disc Pain* Carpel Tunnel* Chiropractic Service* Chronic Back Pain* Chronic Stress and Tension* Comfortable Environment* Complicated Back Pain* Convenient Location* Disc Bulges and Herniations* Disc Decompression* Fibromyalgia* Friendly Staff* Headaches* Health Practitioners* Immune System Support * Knee and Other Joint Pain * Knee Pain* Leg Pain* Low Back Pain * Medicare Provider* Migraine Headaches * Most Insurance Accepted* Neck and Arm Pain* Neurological Pain* Non-Surgical Treatment for Disc Injuries* Numbness / Tingling * On Site X-Ray* Pain Management * Personal Injury / Accident * Physical Medicine* Rehabilitation* Same Day Appointments* Sciatica* Spinal Decompression* Sports Injuries* Strengthening and Rehabilitation* Work Injuries* Workers Compensation* Chronic Conditions* Gluten Sensitivity* Neuropathy* Autoimmune* Autoimmune Testing* Thyroid Problems* Hashimoto* Fibromyalgia* Chronic Fatigue* Irritable Bowel Syndrome* Chronic Pain* Back Pain* Disc Problems* Neck Pain* Whiplash*
- Lake Mead
- Payment method:
- cash, all major credit cards, insurance, check, debit
- Rampart and Lake Mead in the Big Lots Shopping Center
- South Shores, Summerlin
- What Makes Us Different? We offer help for chronic, debilitating conditions. We take the physical medicine of Chiropractic care and couple it with cutting-edge equipment and knowledge in Clinical Nutrition, Functional Brain Based Therapy, Functional Endocrinology and Immunology. Our procedures are literally changing lives. It is the integration of these disciplines that is the KEY to what makes us different. How does this benefit the people of Las Vegas? In Functional Medicine, we don't "treat" any specific disease. Rather, we work to uncover the underlying health dysfunctions that are the root cause of the condition. We can then work to restore the body back to its optimum function by using natural methods- addressing the CAUSE of the symptom instead of covering it up with medication.
- Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services
I love going to Dr. Matt. I have been a patient off and on over the years due to being in a couple of car accidents/ injuries and he has really helped fix me up. He takes the time to get to know you as a person, and really wants to make sure you are given the care you need. He really cares about his patients. In fact he helps to alleviate the problems you may have at the source so you don't HAVE to go in all the time for adjustments. Plus everyone is always cheerful there! =]
Dr. Matt is soooo good. Easy to get into see him. Office was nice and so is Dr. Matt. He knew exactly where my pain was just looking at me. (I thought that was impressive, I didnt notice my head tilting). He had me feeling better that afternoon. I had a few follow up appointments to get my neck feeling totally right and now i feel great. (even better than before) i will definitely going back if I need some help in the future. Go see Dr. Matt. He is THAT GOOD.
After my car accident my neck hurt. Later I just didn't feel well. Then I began having arm pain and really bad headaches. I just was getting worse every day. My body even started going numb and I was so tired I couldn't even function or take care of my kids. The neurologists were perplexed and thought maybe I had MS. I went to lots of different doctors hoping to find answers. But Lake Mead Chiropractic is where I got my relief! I tell Dr. Matt that he saved my life and I truly believe that he did.