Howie's Automotive Service Center
- Land Rover
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- We are committed to serving you, our customer, with professional automotive repair at a reasonable cost with qualified technicians. We use quality Carquest Auto Parts Guaranteed Coast to Coast. We stand on sound business principles and uphold the highest of ethical standards. Our goal is to make your automotive repair experience friendly and successful. Axle / CV Joint Repair (FWD) Brakes: Standard or ABS Clutch Repair Electric: Batteries Sell and Install Electric: Electrical and Electronic Systems Electric: Starting and Charging Engine: Diagnostics and Performance Engine: Service/Repair Major Engine: Service/Repair Minor Exhaust Systems Free Estimates Heating and Air Conditioning Preventive Maintenance Preventive Maintenance: Severe Schedule Smog Check Program (State) - Testing Smog Check Program (State) - Repairs State Safety Inspection Steering and Suspension Transmission: Automatic Service/Repair Minor Transmission: Automatic Service/Repair Major Transmission: Manual Service/Repair Wheels/Tires: Mounting and Balancing Vehicle Inspection: Total Radiator Repair/Replacement Axle / Driveshaft Repair (RWD, 4WD) Differential Repair Four Wheel Drive Systems Closed-Second Saturday of the Month
- Air Conditioning & Heating
- Major Engine Repair or Replacement
- Tires, Wheels & Alignments
- Steering & Suspension Systems
- Engine Service
- Brake Service
- Battery Services
- Oil Changes
- Ignition & Electrical Systems
- Cooling Systems
- State Inspections & Smog
- * Bosch * Carquest Auto Parts * Justice Brothers Fuel Injection Service * Tech Net Professional
- Payment method:
- debit, discover, master card, visa
- Downtown Las Vegas
- Arts District
ASE Certified Technicians
- Automobile Inspection Stations & Services, Auto Repair & Service, Automotive Tune Up Service, Brake Repair, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair
- Other Information:
Price Range : Below Average
Services: Air Conditioning & Heating, Major Engine Repair or Replacement, Tires, Wheels & Alignments, Steering & Suspension Systems, Engine Service, Brake Service, Battery Services, Oil Changes, Ignition & Electrical Systems, Cooling Systems, State Inspections & Smog
Shuttle Service: Yes
These guys are completly honest and fair. Another reputable shop quoted me a price for the work which was more than 1/3 higher than Howies' estimate, and when the guys at Howies inspected my vehicle, they called to tell me the repair wasn't even needed at the present time.
I'm never going to take my cars anywhere else!
Moved here and had truck trouble. Looked up automotive places on Yelp and found great reviews about Howies. Gave them a call and was able to come in for service the next morning (per my request, they would have seen me same day if needed). They were all friendly and the service was completed in just 2 hrs while I waited. I needed a replacement starter. The price was right. I will never use another automotive place again while I am living in Las Vegas. They are located more than 30 minutes from my house but well worth the drive..xoxoxo
I have had cars worked on there for over 25 years. A typical time, I bought a car, stopped at the newly advertised Just Brakes and was told it needed about $350.00 breaks , rotors etc.
I stopped by Howies figuring to let him do the work and when he called; he told me the car was ready, I forget the charge (but little) and all it needed was slight adjustments and would be good for around 20,000 miles at least.
Last Thursday, August 12, 2010, I took my 2007 Nissan Maxima to Howie's. In less than a half hour, his very professional staff checked my brakes, hoses, and belts at NO CHARGE. I needed a serpentine (alternator) belt which was replaced within 30 minutes. Total cost was $95. Howie himself came to the customer waiting room to show me the worn-out, cracked belt that was replaced. Very impressive service!
07/17/2010Provided by Citysearch -
I have been taking my cars to Howie's for almost six years now and have referred them to countless friends. My recommendation isn't that they are the cheapest, but that they are reasonable, honest, and will always complete the job for their original quote. They aren't looking to stick you with a big bill, but run the business so that their customers are loyal. That's why they've been in business for over 25 years.