I have been to this store several times and each time I found the employees very snooty. When I asked for help I received very little. I was looking at their salt lamps and was having a hard time seeing the prices, I had asked the employee how much they were and she stated the price tags were somewhere behind the display. I still had a hard time finding these and was trying to be careful not to tip one off the stands they were on. She could see I was having trouble with this and just ...view morecontinued to talk to her co worker. I then asked how much one was and she again explained where they were. Are you kidding me? This is not the first visit to this store that I left unhappy. The employees act as if they are above you. They might want to think about hiring middle aged employees or just any aged employee who are able to offer more than a stuck up attitude and very little help. The manager is no joy either..I will never shop at this store again and will tell my friends to go elsewhere.I recently found a store that offers more product at decent prices and educated and sincerely nice employees at Rainbow Market. It;s to bad this store could be a gem with the right staff.view less
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Herbally Grounded is a family-owned business established in 2004. We carry over 50 locally made formulas, more than 300 bulk herbs, thousands of natural products & we host monthly classes. Come by and check us out today!After years of working through other companies to sell their precious herbal formulas, Angela and her husband Curt, crafted their own organization of talents to manufacture, sell and distribute the finest, freshest herbs and natural products available. People ask us why our formulas work so well. In part, it is because of the unique combinations created by Master Herbalist, Angela Harris and her practice to use only high quality organic or wild-crafted herbs with no added fillers. No exceptions. In addition, to preserve the enzymes, oils and nutrients in the ingredients, we use low speed, no heat encapsulation and infusion processes, and the difference in the powerful effectiveness of our formulas is notable.
- Herbally Grounded is a family-owned business established in 2004. We offer over 50 locally made formulas, over 300 bulk herbs, Thousands of products; We offer classes monthly. Ask us! we have a staff that can lead you in the right direction to a healthier more vital YOU.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, debit
- Decatur & Charleston, in the Walmart parking lot, next to Smart & Final
- English, Russian, Spanish
- Herbs, Natural Foods, Vitamins & Food Supplements, Health & Diet Food Products, Health & Wellness Products
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Price Range : Average
i gave this place a 5 star because every time i go there they are very accommodating.i get a lot of loose herbs and powders for tea.i brought my friend keith there and he absolutely loved the place.they are always friendly every time i go in i feel like i am at home.someone always smiles at me.i would much rather walk in a place and have nice genuine people than at a place with rude people and cheaper products. hey thats just the way i am
When ever I visit the store, everyone has been nothing but friendly and ready to help finding an item for you or lending important information...we have taken herbs for years and Herbally Grounded have the best! Glad you're here in Vegas for us!!
I purchase 2 items which were similar. Becky the manager interrogated me with several questions on why I was returning. After answering them she then pointed to a small sign on the register they do not give refunds but would consider a store credit if it weren't for the small discoloration on the item which I insisted was there upon purchasing since the $14.99 product never left the bag containg other purchases totaling $115.00. She smugly said I would have to keep it. I could not...view more belive my disbelief of the rude customer service. Thank God I paid with my business Visa card & immediately called my card company. They instructed me to return the item and they would take care of it I was sooooo hurt and disappointed by the rudeness of Becky @ Herbally grounded I returned the entire $115 purchase. RUDE RUDE RUDE :(view less
This place is a gem and a resource to the community! They played a big role in my road to excellent health. I hope everyone has the opportunity to get the same help and advice I got from Herbally Grounded.
I read the reviews and I can't believe they are talking about the same place. I have nothing bad to say about them. The girls are young, but very curious and knowledgeable. The owner, whom I got the pleasure of meeting at one of my visits, is interested in helping others ach...view moreieve better health. Even if it means less profits.
And the quality of the products, especially the in house items. I've never seen what she offers anywhere else!
I owe my life to Herbally Grounded.