Mon - Sat 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- More Info:
- For the last twenty-five years, in all our various locations, Greyhound's Books, and now Las Vegas Fine Books, has specialized in out-of-print, antiquarian, and collectible books in all genres. We do not buy in bulk. Each book in our store is selected to provide our customers with the best possible value for their reading and collecting dollar. None of our books are listed on the Internet - if you want them, you have to touch them, see them, smell them, and then buy them, should you like.Although our stock is mostly hard-bound non-fiction, both of us are avid fantasy and mystery readers, and we have a large selection of titles in these genres. We carry literature and fiction: neither one of us really gives a damn about it, except for our holdings of Modern Library titles, although you may. Our collection of signed and inscribed books in all genres and bindings is the largest in the Las Vegas Valley. Come see us when you get a chance.
- A wide variety of books of worth in all genres. We specialize in author-signed, scarce, out-of print & collectible first editions. Offerings of Bookman classes each semester at UNLV. See the UNLV Education Outreach Catalog for details, or visit: www.bookstoreclasses.com
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, cash
- At the Northeast corner of West Charleston and Decatur
- Intellectual discussion.
- Las Vegas Bookmans Guild UNLV Bookstore Series of Classes instructor
- Book Stores, Used & Rare Books