Fish Tropical SuppliesAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Largest selection of quality freshwater & marine fish in Las Vegas. We believe in and supply Quality, Value, Service and Selection for our customers.
- Custom Fish Tanks, Hoods, Filters, Pumps, Gravel, Rocks & Live Rock, Live and Simulated Plants, Hugh Variety of Fish Fresh & Saltwater, Fresh & Saltwater Testing Kits, Hydrometers, Heaters, Thermometers, Large Selection of Bulk Foods, Tank Decorations of Many Kinds,
- API, Tetra, Oceanic, Kent Marine, Instant Ocean, Mardel, Emperor, Eheim, Marine land.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, debit, visa, mastercard, check
- One block off Charleston Blvd.
- Downtown Las Vegas
F I S H Tropical
F I S H Tropical Supplies
- Pet Stores, Pet Food, Aquariums & Aquarium Supplies, Tropical Fish
You may like this store until you try to return a fish that die. They will not accept a valid reason for return. They find all kinds of excuses to avoid refunding any customers money. I will not be returning and I would not believe all those cheery reviews written by who I wonder?Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I have been all over las vegas and it seems if you don't go to the to a typical chain like petco you will really only see a big selection of saltwater fish. They have the biggest selection of freshwater and the most plants I have seen in any private fish shop. The people were also very kind and went out of their way to help. I have been there a few times now and still haven't seen unhealthy fish like others have comp... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Customer service really sucks there. We had to wait at least 25 minutes just to get a darn fish. No wonder why people just end up stealing fish from their store because there is no employees to be seen to KINDLY HELP OUT! They are always hiding in the back... chit chatting away. Maybe an advice to the owner... REPLACEMENT TIME! Eventually when we finally got one of their employees to help out, which was a young M... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse