Elements Therapeutic MassageAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- At Elements, it's our philosophy to work with you to exceed your expectations by matching the right therapist to your desired outcome. Our Las Vegas massage therapists spend time with you to understand your body's problem areas and learn about any health conditions you may have, therefore customizing the experience to meet your needs. Whether it is to provide relief from pain, release of tension, reduction of stress or simply to relax and feel your best, Elements Therapeutic Massage Las Vegas - Fort Apache is committed to promoting your well-being.
Not All Massage is Created Equal.
The Elements massage therapists in Las Vegas listen to your needs and employ the proper techniques to deliver a truly therapeutic experience.
We invite you to experience the rejuvenating benefits of massage therapy today and discover the positive effect it can have on your body and your well-being.
Therapeutic massage is a medically proven method for supporting your health and wellness. You’ll enjoy benefits of…
- Relief from back and neck pain
- Reduced stress
- Increased circulation
- Improved range of motion
We have hundreds of weekly massage appointments available. Contact us to schedule a massage session, or visit us today. Walk-ins welcome!
The Benefits of Regular Massage
Regular monthly massage provides relief to people of all ages and all walks of life from the competitive athlete to the home gardener or the over-stressed business person.
Massage therapy addresses a variety of health conditions, the most prevalent being stress-related tension.
Massage has proven to be beneficial for the following conditions:
- sleep disorders
- high blood pressure
- lower back pain
- immunity suppression
- spinal cord injury
- cancer-related fatigue
- post-operative care
- age-related disorders
- eating disorders
- smoking cessation
Here's why: Massage offers a drug-free, non-invasive and humanistic approach to well-being based on the body's natural ability to heal itself.
Each therapist at Elements specializes in working out the tension by blending techniques from several types of massage. Our massage therapists are trained in Swedish and deep tissue massage. Some have had advanced training in other techniques, and everyone has techniques in which they're especially skilled or experienced. That is why we look at your health history, goals, challenges and lifestyle to match you with the therapist who's best for your situation, not just put you in a time slot.
Elements helps you better understand your options so you can get the greatest therapeutic benefit from your
- Payment method:
- amex, debit, discover, visa, mastercard
- 1215 So Fort Apache Rd ste 150 Las Vegas NV 89117
- Peccole Ranch
- Massage Therapists, Massage Services, Day Spas, Health Resorts