Chili's Grill & Bar
- General Info:
- Chili s Grill & Bar is a nationally franchised restaurant chain that has been operating since 1975. It operates more than 1,000 casual dining restaurants and serves double-basted baby back ribs, fajitas, southwestern eggrolls and Margaritas Presidente. The restaurant s menu also features appetizers, such as the signature Awesome Blossom, nachos, boneless and bone-in buffalo wings, and chips and salsa. It also offers a variety of soups and salads; sandwiches and burgers; steaks and other grilled entrees; and desserts, such as cheesecakes, molten chocolate cakes and frosty chocolate shakes. In addition, Chili s Grill & Bar serves the local communities by sponsorships from various organizations that include the St. Jude Children s Research Hospital. Chili s Grill & Bar has one of its locations in Las Vegas.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (702) 638-1483
TollFree: (800) 983-4637
- American, Coca-Cola, Dasani, Ibc, Minute Maid
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, all major credit cards, amex, cash, discover
- Rainbow Promenade Shopping Ctr
Brinker International Inc.
- Bar & Grills, Restaurants, American Restaurants, Bars, Take Out Restaurants, Hamburgers & Hot Dogs, Mexican Restaurants, Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
- Other Information:
Cuisines: Burgers, Family Style, Mexican, American, Hot Dogs, Latin American, Omelets
Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, Wine
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: No
Specialties: American Restaurant, Cocktails, Patriotic, Mexican, American Food, American, Dishes
Price Range : Average
Posted: 12/22/2006Provided by Citysearch -
Chili's had an excellent, low-fat black bean veggie burger. It was similiar to store bought with a flat patty, however it was more flavorful. My friend had a pasta dish and the portion was really large. We had salsa and chips as an appitizer. I had two classic margaritas and my friend had a cappuccino. The salsa was spicy, which I liked, and the mixed drink was perfect. We arrived early to aviod the dinner crowd which later formed. I noticed there was quit a few people waiting to be seated, so I would highly recommend making a reservation. The price was great.