Rooms may be secured at this casino/hotel at bargain-basement rates without compromising quality. We have never encountered lines at check-in and service is friendly. This a place patronized by locals, retirees and those who cannot otherwise afford the Strip prices. Food options are extensive and generally good though the Feast buffet is well below average. I recommend the Broler (steaks/seafood), Guadajara (Mexican) and Pasta Palace (Southern Italian). This is a family friendly h...view moreotel with Kids Quest and 11 screen movie theatre. We usually stop in at the Railhead where on Thursday nights touring blues acts perform for free or at nominal charge. The sports book is large and seems to attract a large crowd. The pool area is rediculously small and unattractive. The casino offers the usual array of gambling options and some full-pay video poker games.view less
Boulder Station Hotel & Casino
Book a Table
- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- Boulder Station Hotel & Casino offers the ultimate guest experience beginning with our traditional Victorian atmosphere of hardwood walkways and beautiful stained glass. It is non-stop action here at Boulder with live entertainment, award winning restaurants and 11 movie theaters!
Our 300 comfortable and luxurious hotel rooms are located in the 15 story tower. Non-smoking floors are available on request and ADA approved accessible rooms on every floor! Complimentary valet parking is located in two convenient locations and our bell staff would love to assist with car rentals, wedding information and tours of the area attractions.
Boulder Station is located only 7 miles from the Las Vegas McCarran Airport and is conveniently centrally located near many of Las Vegas points of interest such as the Nellis Airforce Base, Las Vegas Convention Center, Downtown Las Vegas, The Las Vegas Strip and much more! Boulder Station Hotel & Casino is a proud member of AAA with a Triple Diamond rating!
Boulder Station proudly offers over 2,700 slot and video poker machines with a wide variety of full pay, ticket-in ticket-out, penny and two cent machines, Live Keno, a 574-seat bingo parlor, endless race and sports book action, a beautiful live poker room and exciting live gaming tables are at the center of all the fun!
Boulder Station has the look of a traditional western train station, including a hardwood walkway encircling the casino floor and beautiful stained glass features surrounding 36 table games.
- More than 2,700 slot/video poker machines
- 36 table games including blackjack, roulette, mini-baccarat, pai gow poker, pai gow thrill, 7 card thrill and craps
- 24-hour 11-table poker room, offering smoking and non-smoking tables
- 574-seat/8,000 square foot bingo hall open 7 days a week with sessions running on the odd hour from 9AM-11PM
- 300-seat race and sports book
- 30-seat keno lounge Play at Boul
- Movies & Videos
- Station Casinos
- Payment method:
- debit, amex, discover, mastercard, visa
- Boulder Sta
- Sunrise Manor
- Gaming Machines & Table/Poker Games
- Motels, Hotels, Party & Event Planners, Lodging, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Corporate Lodging, Meeting & Event Planning Services, Casinos, Resorts, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin American, Italian, European, Continental