All Star Bail Bonds Las VegasAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- All Star Bail Bonds was founded almost 20 years ago. It was started by a father and his children, and has always been owned and operated by that same family. It started with a single location and a single goal- customer service. Although it quickly expanded to five different locations, the goal of quality customer service has always remained. Each of All Star's four locations are merely walking distance from all jails in Clark County. However, All Star additionally services clients nationwide. For years now, All Star has consistently written the most bail bonds in the State of Nevada, as well as having more physical locations than all of our competitors. In addition to speaking English most of our staff also speaks Spanish. We have helped thousands of clients, and we can help you too.
- * Bail Bonds * Phone Bailouts with Credit Card - No Transaction Fee * All U.S. Jails/Nationwide * Signature Releases * Credit Available with No Interest Charges * Collateral OAC What is a Bail Bond? A bail bond essentially acts as an insurance policy whereby the bail bond company guarantees to the court that the person obtaining the bail bond will make all of their required appearances. If the individual appears in court as ordered, then the bail bond is never in jeopardy. However, if the individual fails to appear, the bail bond company is notified of this by the court. At that time, the bail bond company must surrender that individual back into custody. If the bail bond company fails to surrender that person back into custody, then they are forced to pay the entire amount of the bail bond to the court. What does it cost to obtain a bail bond? The cost of a bail bond is 15%; which again, is required by Nevada law. There are occasions, however, where we issue our customers a percentage of credit in an effort to work with them through their economic hardships. What should be done if an individual misses a court appearance? If an individual misses court for any reason, you must contact us immediately. We have valuable information which, most of the time, will allow you to get your bail bond reinstated. It is our objective to keep you out of jail and on bail throughout your entire court proceedings.
- Payment method:
- amex, check, diners club, discover, master card, visa
- 5 Locations Including Laughlin
- English, Spanish
- Bail Bond Referral Service, Bail Bonds