About a week ago, I was celebrating a friend's 55th Earthday in Vegas. After exploring pedicure and other spa services at our resort (Aria), we decided to visit Harmony. Here we discovered a well decorated oasis, friendly and skilled staff offering a plethora of reasonably priced services. Though the location might appear obscure, it is only a few miles from the main strip which translates into a short cab rid... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
A Harmony Nail SpaAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- A Harmony Nail Spa is the best off the strip. We are a full service Salon, Day Spa, Wellness Center & Specialty Gift Boutique. Visit us at our Vintage Las Vegas Multicultural location only 3 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip inside the Historic Commercial Center District "Village," Over 150 Businesses & Restaurants to choose from; a wonderful historical Shopping Center since 1960; a True Las Vegas Icon since 1963. A Harmony Nail Spa is your Full Service Salon/Spa/Bridal Beauty Specialist New Menu of Holistic Healing by Healer Paula Sadler We look forward to continued success with you our loyal clients and to meeting and providing service for all new clients, whom we hope will appreciate our level of commitment to provide a total wellness experience in our petite Grand Day Spa. Nearly 2,000 sq. ft of luxury and style just for you our clients!
- We are your Full Service Salon & Spa, Wellness Center, Beauty Supply, & Specialty Gift Boutique Offering: * Acrylics * Angel Card Reading * Beauty Products * Bridal Hair & Make-up * Complimentary Services * Complimentary Toiletries * Drop-Off to Las Vegas Strip Hotels * Free Chair Massage * Free Gourmet snacks & beverage * Free Wi-Fi & Internet Cafe * Garden Cafe * Hair Care * Holistic Healing * Massage * Meditation Lounge * Nail Art * Self-Service Angel Card Reading * Skin Care * Spa Manicures * Spa Pedicures A Harmony Nail Spa, your home for Beauty & Spa treatments, Fantastic Hair, Skin, & Nails. Soothing aromatherapy and wellness treatments Get your silk wraps and acrylics here. Visit our spa and enjoy a full range of services and specialties; nails are our specialty!
- * Angel Star * Aura Cacia * Coventry Creations * Creative Scentsations * Farouk * Johnny B. * Matrix * OPI * Paul Mitchell * Repechage
- Payment method:
- amex, check, debit, discover, master card, visa
- Commercial Ctr
- Nail Salons, Beauty Salons, Gift Shops, Holistic Practitioners, Day Spas, Health Resorts
As the Owner I am of course Bias and am going to promote myself and the salon. But as the owner I can look objectively at who we are our brand, our strengths and weaknesses. A Harmony Nail spa is a top world class salon, spa and wellness center. WE offer a 100&amp; satisfaction guarantee we will do it over for free if you’re not happy. I can let our reviews speak for themselves. We have a 100% client approval rat... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Bad experience. Scheduled two massages far in advance, as we were visiting from pa. Got there 30 minutes early. Checked in and waited til our scheduled time, then we were told the person would not be coming to do our massages. We had prepaid through groupon. My husband and I both saw the owner behind the counter, she chose to leave and did ot speak to us at all. The receptionist was given that job. The recept... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
Dear Client Namaste, We apologize for any inconvenience. At that time we did have an issue with a therapist not showing up that day due to a family emergency and were otherwise fully booked. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We would have gladly compensated you for your cab fare had I known about it. I regularly check and respond to customer reviews and take customer service seriously. As you can see we have consistently have great reviews. We have since expanded our massage service and recently had another massage promotion and very satisfied client experience and have couples massage where you can enjoy together. Although we strive to satisfy 100% of the time, things do happen. Thank you for your valuable feedback. Two complimentary massages are waiting for you, as well as a $20 credit for your trouble. Please allow us to show you how good we are. AS for our pedicure chairs they are our famous Giant purple Buddha Hands and as they are custom made from Italy very comfy they did not come with built in massage, we do have comfortable Sharper image highest quality shiatsu rollers with heat, weather inside or outside do a great job, actually there better this way you can really feel the massage. Our salon is not dumpy. Its 2000 sq feet, 10 stations, custom built furniture very whimsical, serene and have worked very hard to create a special oasis of peace and beauty. Over 300 hours of custom artisan work went into our nail studio. AS can be seen from our video on our salon and photos it is very upscale. That was not a very nice comment nor was it true. Our salon is a $1,000,000 spa. I know I have paid for every penny of it for the past 10 years sacrificing everything to live my dream and own my own business. I have labored so that we stand out for exceptional customer service. But I cannot help clients unless they bring it to my attention before posting. Had you inquired within and utilized our guarantee we could have helped you, you will find we are more than accommodating. Once again I am truly sorry for your experience I hope you give a chance to fix it. For the reader please allow businesses the opportunity to fix your concerns by bringing it to a manager or owner, and ask how they will fix it.I invite you to view our site www.aharmonynailspa.com and www.commercialcenterdistrict.com to see our spa and shopping plaza Sincerely, Paula J Sadler. Owner, Nail Technician, Healer, Author, Speaker, and President of Commercial Center Business Association. Teaching through Ahimsa and Satyagraha principles. May you be blessed with many miracles of compassion and unconditional love and healing for you, your husband and family. May your future salon experiences be blessed with joy, satisfaction, pleasure, peace and all that you hope them to be.
Such an enchanting atmosphere. I went there last time I was in Vegas which was over a month ago. The service was exceptional and the staff was so friendly and caring. I received a manicure and pedicure and my nails still look and feel wonderful. If only this spa were in NY. The staff drove us back to our hotels free of cost and offered free drinks and food. The prices were so reasonable. It would be silly to go to an... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse