Larchmont Wine & Liquor
- General Info:
- Larchmont Wine & Liquor Shipping Policy Age Requirement: The purchase of alcohol by persons under the age of 21 is prohibited by law. You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase wine or spirits. By placing an order through our website, you are representing yourself to us as at least 21 years of age and that the person to whom it is being shipped is at least 21 years of age. We reserve the right to ask for proof of identity before processing an order. Title to the wine you order passes to you as soon as it leaves our doors; it is up to you to know the relevant laws in your state. An adult signature with proof of age verification is required at time of delivery. Please be aware that someone over the age of 21 must be available to sign for the package. If no one is available at the time of delivery, the package will not be left. We cannot ship wine to PO Boxes or APO addresses. Carrier and Delivery Times: We ship Ground, Next Day Air, and 2nd Day Air via FedEx: Ground Service - approximately 1-6 business days in transit * 2nd Day Air - 2 business days in transit * Next Day Air - 1 business day in transit. All orders will be confirmed via e-mail and processed within 1 business day. We will contact you by the end of the next business day if there are any problems with your order. You will be promptly notified by email of any unexpected delays in processing and/or shipping. During times of bad weather, we recommend using 2nd Day or Next Day shipping to avoid spoilage. Shipping and Weather: Please note we don't ship wine if the temperature is 80 and above or 30 and below. We'll hold your order at no charge until weather conditions permit shipping. Restricted States: Please note that some states have laws on the shipment of alcohol that prohibit us from shipping to addresses in those states. Billing Information: Orders placed on this website are not final. Your credit card is not charged automatically. A charge is put on your credit card after the product has been packed and the order is deemed complete. Please note that all credit cards are verified. You must provide a billing address that corresponds to the credit card you are using. If the billing address does not match the credit card you will be informed and the order will not be processed until we hear from you. Shipping and Handling Costs: The shipping costs are automatically calculated at the time the order is placed. If you would like to know the shipping cost to a particular area, please select your items and enter your zip code in the shopping cart. Prices of our wines do not include shipping/handling charges, which vary depending on destination, number of bottles ordered and choice of delivery options.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (914) 834-4502
- We Carry Product From Regions Of: Argentina, Australia, Austria, California, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Isreal, Italy, Lebanon, New Zealand, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Other U.S.A.
- Beer, Dessert Wine, Liquor, Red Wine, Sparkling Wine, White Wine
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, debit, visa, mastercard, cash
- All Over The USA...Legal Disclaimer:The buyer assumes title of the wines once purchased. By arranging for transportation of the wine, we are providing a service to and acting on behalf of the purchaser. We make no representation to the legal rights of anyone to ship or import any wines into any state. The buyer is solely responsible for the shipment of wine and other goods purchased and for determining the legality and the tax/duty consequences of having the wine shipped to him or her. Return Po
- *Wine Tastings Every Saturday from 12pm-5pm* *15% Off Case Sales *Excludes Sale Items* *Offer Liquor, and Champagne, Red Wine, White Wine, Sparkling Wine, Dessert Wine, Rose Wine, Spirits, Beer, Other: Armagnac, Brandy, Cognac, Gin, Hard Cider, Liqueur, Mezcal, Rum, Tequila, Vodka, Whiskey*
- YP.COM, YP MOBILE
Larchmont Wine & Liquor LLC
- Liquor Stores, Wine, Wine Brokers
- Other Information:
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes