We drove through beautiful country roads on the way to the campground in New Kent County. When we arrived at Rockahock I was pleased to see that my site was overlooking the river and well groomed. The service was very friendly; I think it is a family that runs the place. I had not heard of Rockahock before we started planning our trip and I am shocked because the sites are large, the grounds were neat, the river and the infrastructures were gorgeous and it was just far enough away from home to feel like I was on vacation.
- General Info:
- Located just west of the Williamsburg, Jamestown, & Yorktown "Historic Triangle" lies Rockahock Campgrounds, an RV Park Resort on the banks of the Chickahominy River in Lanexa, VA. Surrounded by the landmarks of our nation's birth, seeped in the history of our ancestor's footsteps and in easy commuting distance of Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown, and the battlefields of Yorktown, Rockahock is your convenient home base for an exciting adventure into America's Colonial history.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (804) 966-8367
Phone: (804) 621-0134
Fax: (804) 966-8367
- Chariot Eagle Resort RV Park Homes
- Payment method:
- check, debit, master card, visa, cash
- Twenty Minutes East of Richmond and Fifteen Minutes West of Williamsburg
Rockahock Campgrounds & Resort RV Park
Rockahock Campgrounds, Inc.
- Campgrounds & Recreational Vehicle Parks, Resorts, Camps-Recreational
- Other Information:
Price Range : Average