Rebound could be a great treatment program if it were managed appropriately. There is limited structure. The doctor changed my medications but did not keep me long enough to monitor them. Staff are overworked and burned out. This facility is not recommended if you are sincere in getting the help. They will leave you feeling more hopeless then when you get there.Share Review
Rebound Behavioral HealthAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Rebound Behavioral Health is a 42 bed adult inpatient facility providing treatment and support for mental health concerns and chemical dependency. Our campus features three buildings consisting of 33, 225 sf on a beautiful 49 acre estate.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (803) 313-3700
TollFree: (855) 856-2493
- Located14milessouthofCharlotteoffofHwy521. Inpatient crisis Stabilization; depression; anxiety; psychosis; chemical dependency; thoughts of self-harm. Psychiatry, nursing support, individual and group therapy.
- alcohol detox, intensive outpatient program
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex, discover, debit, check, cash, insurance, financing available
- Rebound Behavioral Health is locatedat134E.ReboundRd.inLancaster,SCoffofHwy.521. Just one mile north of Andrew Jackson State Park (turn right). From Charlottetake Hwy 521 south 14 miles. Turn left after R & R Equipment, across from Van Wyck sign. A short 75 minutes from Columbia, SC. Take I-77 north to exit 65 Hwy 9, toward Lancaster Hwy521.DrivenorthonemilepastA.J.StatePark turn right.
- Your individual treatment plan allows you to choose from a variety of services: yoga and meditation; music therapy; recreational therapy, pet therapy; massage therapy; spiritual counseling.
- Member of Lancaster County Chamber of Commerce.
- Alcoholism Information & Treatment Centers, Crisis Intervention Service, Drug Abuse & Addiction Centers, Mental Health Services, Outpatient Services, Counseling Services
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Valet
By Appointment Only: No
This is a new facility and they are not operating at a capacity that is therapeutic in any way shape or form. I have never experienced anything in the behavioral health field as poorly managed as this place. I have taken some serious grievances with this company that have not been resolved to date. Please reconsider your options.Share Review