This is a new facility and they are not operating at a capacity that is therapeutic in any way shape or form. I have never experienced anything in the behavioral health field as poorly managed as this place. I have taken some serious grievances with this company that have not been resolved to date. Please reconsider your options.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Rebound Behavioral HealthAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Rebound Behavioral Health is a 42 bed adult inpatient facility providing treatment and support for mental health concerns and chemical dependency. Our campus features three buildings consisting of 33, 225 sf on a beautiful 49 acre estate.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (803) 313-3700
TollFree: (855) 856-2493
- Located14milessouthofCharlotteoffofHwy521. Inpatient crisis Stabilization; depression; anxiety; psychosis; chemical dependency; thoughts of self-harm. Psychiatry, nursing support, individual and group therapy.
- alcohol detox, intensive outpatient program
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex, discover, debit, check, cash, insurance, financing available
- Rebound Behavioral Health is locatedat134E.ReboundRd.inLancaster,SCoffofHwy.521. Just one mile north of Andrew Jackson State Park (turn right). From Charlottetake Hwy 521 south 14 miles. Turn left after R & R Equipment, across from Van Wyck sign. A short 75 minutes from Columbia, SC. Take I-77 north to exit 65 Hwy 9, toward Lancaster Hwy521.DrivenorthonemilepastA.J.StatePark turn right.
- Your individual treatment plan allows you to choose from a variety of services: yoga and meditation; music therapy; recreational therapy, pet therapy; massage therapy; spiritual counseling.
- Member of Lancaster County Chamber of Commerce.
- Alcoholism Information & Treatment Centers, Crisis Intervention Service, Drug Abuse & Addiction Centers, Mental Health Services, Outpatient Services, Counseling Services