LANE ENGINEERING IS NO LONGER IN BUSINESS, HE RETIRED. His website is up and a company is answering his phone but they do not have his work records and wanted twice the price for the work Lane already did. I chose to use a different company but would have used LANE again if he hadn't retired.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Lane Engineering Service Inc.Add to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Lane Engineering Service Inc. originated in 1946 and since then has continuously provided civil engineering and surveying services to numerous individuals, land improvement clients and quasi-municipal water and sanitation entities. The majority of work performed by the company is in connection with land subdivision and development throughout the metropolitan Denver area. Engineering services to Special District and individual clients comprise the remainder of our product.
- Our Engineering Products Include: * Drainage Reports, Studies and Runoff Management Plans * Extension of Domestic Water Distribution and Wastewater Collection Systems * Floodplain Studies and Improvement Plans for Floodway Map Revisions * Site Grading and Erosion Control Plans for New and Existing Conditions * Site Improvement Plans for Streets, Curb, Gutter and Walks Our Survey Products Include: * ALTA/ACSM Surveys * Boundary Surveys * Improvement Location Certificate * Land Subdivision Plat Document
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- Land Surveyors, Civil Engineers, Professional Engineers