Cabins at Seven FoxesAdd to mybook
"May the Foxes be with you"
- General Info:
- Our special gem, the Cabins at Seven Foxes is located in Lake Toxaway, NC with five fully equipped cabins nestled on seven wooded acres located in "The Land of waterfalls" in Transylvania County half way between Brevard & Cashiers. Located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains & Pisgah National Forest, we provide guests with a wide variety of waterfall hopping, hiking, biking, fishing and much more. We are just minutes from Gorges State Park and Whitewater Falls, which is the largest waterfalls in the southeast US and also near the Dupont State Forest. We are rated 5 stars on Trip Advisor, AAA rated, Pet Friendly and Open Year Round
- Five fully equipped cabin rentals that are pet friendly and open year round
- Payment method:
- check, amex, discover, mastercard, visa, debit
- Five fully equipped cabins with satellite HD tv, gas log fireplaces, a/c & heat, gas grills on private porches, hot tub in Deer Lodge cabin, 7 wooded acres with fun nature trails throughout, waterfall pond, pavilion overlooking meadow, swing area, creek with gem mine area, tree house.
- Horse Rentals, Resorts, Vacation Homes Rentals & Sales, Cabins & Chalets
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Free