This place is great! Sue and the girls gave me great service and was there for me in my time of need. I had lost a lot of hair due to extentions being put in my hair incorretly which left me with bald spots and severe thinning hair. I was not sure what to do so I called up and made an appointment. The staff was understanding and all wanted to help. I ended up ordering 2 human hair wigs which are awesome. They colored... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Lake St Louis Wigs & CutsAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Women's Wigs, Partial Wigs and Accessories, Wigs for Medical Hair Loss, Long Wigs, Short Wigs, Medium Wigs, Wig Styling and Cleaning, and Wig Fitting. Headband Wigs, Clip in Extensions, Ponies, Braids, Turbans, and more! No matter what your wig needs are, Lake St. Louis Wigs and Cuts has it all! Serving Lake St. Louis, Missouri, St. Charles, Wentzille, St. Louis and surrounding areas in Missouri. Unlike many wig stores you find online, we offer you a personal shopping experience. Located between Wentzille and St. Charles, Missouri, our store has many selections of wigs, partial wigs and accessories to choose from. Choose your length, color and style, feel them and try them on. We will fit any wig, cut it and style it just for you.
- Clip-In Hair Extensions easily add length and/or volume to your own hair. Our clip on hair extensions are lightweight and easy to attach. Now anyone can affordably add length, volume and highlights to their own hair with one of these popular hair extensions. A Headband Wig is a 3/4 hairpiece with a soft or hard headband for ease of attachment. They can be in place and looking good quickly. Made of high quality, natural looking synthetic and human hair, these headband wigs are great to give you a new look, quickly and easily! Ponytail Hair Extensions come in all different lengths, colors and styles, even braided ponies are available. Some ponytail extensions come with an elastic loop at the top, making attachment as easy as wrapping a ponytail holder around your own hair. Others use clips to attach if you have short hair. We carry a wide variety of partial wigs including: Hair Extensions, Updos / Buns, Hair Additions, Wiglets, Claw Clip Hair Pieces, Headband Hair, Ponytail Hair Piece s, Halo Frame, 3/4 Caps, Falls, Pin Up Hairpieces, Clip-In Hair Bangs, Hair Highlights and Lowlights. Visit our store today!
- Aderans, Amore, Envy, Estetica, Gabor, Jon Reneau, Look of Love, Noriko, Rachael Welch, Revlon, Renee of Paris
- Payment method:
- visa, mastercard, discover, debit, check
Located next to Denny's Restaurant on Lake St. Louis Blvd. which is visible from Hwy. 70
- Lake Saint Louis
- Wigs & Hair Pieces, Beauty Salons, Beauty Supplies & Equipment, Hair Stylists
LAKE ST. LOUIS WIGS & CUTS : A GOOD MIX OF COMPASSION & EXPERTISE I have been wearing wigs for 40+ years and always bought them from catalogs. My husband suggested that I try a local shop but I was very reluctant due to privacy issues. I called Sue and we had a very nice conversation over the phone and she put me immediately at ease. I was apprehensive before the 1st appt but quickly realized that Sue was a k... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I went to Lake St. Louis Wigs and Cuts to purchase my wig. I thought the staff was especially helpful during the choosing process. I liked that they had a special area to try them on and would recommend them to my friends.....who by the way LOVED my wig!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I lost all my hair due to an auto immune disorder and was not experienced in purchasing wigs. I was told by some others that I should go to a wig shop & there weren't many in the area. I went here and had several problems with them. I was pressured into purchasing a wig that, once home, I didn't feel looked natural. They refused to return it, even though I had taken it off the second I got in the car and never wo... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
We have serviced many wig buyers over the years. This is the only negative response we have received. This particular buyer did choose the most expensive synthetic wig we offer on our shelves. We tried on several that were priced between $180 and $230, but she decided on a long, monofilament, gradient colored wig. She did request we cut the front as it was too long in the bang area for her face shape. We cut the bangs, sewed in clips to attach the wig to her remaining hair and she left the store wearing the wig she purchased. When she phoned us 3 days later to say she had changed her mind and wanted her money returned, we informed her of our return policy. Our policy states that once a wig is delivered we do not allow any returns or refunds. However, we did agreed to an exchange for another wig due to her needs for a hair prothesis. Since she was unable to find another wig from our stock we decided on a style from out catalogs. The supplier is in California and was closed (Saturday) on this day. I informed the buyer that I would place the order on Tuesday when we returned and request a 3 day ship. Fortunately the supplier had the wig in stock and I requested a 3 day ship instead of the normal 5 day ground from UPS. The supplier agreed but did not send it 3 day ship. I do not know if she forgot since most of the orders we make with her are 5 day ground, I cannot say. Unfortunately I did not know this until day 3 when we did not receive it. By this time it was too late to do anything. I felt very bad for the buyer but I could not do anything to change the circumstances. I delivered her wig to her when we received it and returned the remaining balance. She would not try the wig on at the time of delivery as her schedule would not permit it.