- Open 7 Days, Appointments Available
- More Info:
- Cypress Lakes - Rolling Hills, cypress trees, bountiful open spaces & natural spring/river-fed lakes. Fresh air, fasinating wildlife watching, a warm climate & marvelous old live oak trees & you suddenly realize this is what you've always dreamed of... This natural landscape is breathtakingly reminiscent of a mountainous region one finds in North Georgia. Rolling hills, cypress trees, bountiful open spaces and natural spring/river-fed lakes present many photographic opportunities or just a chance to sit. Once you are on Cypress Lakes, the vast number of cypress trees surrounding the lake make it virtually impossible to see the shoreline; hence, came the lake's name. Man could not have created something so beautiful, so nature did it for him. Within 3 miles of Cypress Lakes is a medical facility, a library, a post office, a retirement home, a children's day care center, a dentist, 4 major bank branches, various churches, a golf course, a grocery store, numerous gas stations. Several restaurants and motels. Wild Adventures, a major amusement theme park, is 10 miles north. An elementary school is 5 miles east while a high school and Valdosta State University are just 12 miles north.
- Extra Phones:
MobilePhone: (229) 630-9685
- Lots for residentual construction, house building
- 225 Acre fishing and boating lake with waterfront lots.Large 5+acre playground with water park and trails.
- Home Builders, Real Estate Developers