Lake Mary Veterinary Clinic
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Affordable, Full Service Veterinary Care! - Vaccination - Heartworm Treatment - Flea Control - Prescription Diets - In-House Lab - Hospitalization - Dentistry - Feline Declaw Surgery - Climate-Controlled Boarding
- Small Animal Medicine & Surgery - Preventative Medicine - Heartworm Treatment - Flea Control - Microchipping - Prescription Diets - Hospitalization - Dentistry - Climate-Controlled Boarding - Baths/Dips
- Hills, Science Diet, prescription diets
- Payment method:
- discover, insurance, mastercard, visa
- 24 Hour Emergency Service,Dental Care,Boarding,And much, much more
- Member American Veterinary Association,Member Florida Veterinary Association
- Kennels, Veterinarians, Pet Services, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals
Lake Mary Veterinary Clinic has a wonderful staff. We lost our beloved Golden Retriever, Cassie last year. She had cancer and it was a hard decision to have to let her go.
The staff was so supportive to us, they knew her since she was a puppy. They treated us kindly the day she went to doggy heaven. They sent us a beautiful card signed by the staff.
I recently took my 14 year old boxer to this vet with a small lump on her eye. The doctor I saw this day was Dr. Z. Dr Z came in and after a VERY short exam ( I mean 15 seconds ) he diagnosed my dog with cancer. No biopsy no blood work just a 50 dollar bill.
I am 5 months pregnant and the stress and worry over my beloved dog had me in the hospital.
It was 6 days later when we got the results from the specialist. No cancer at all!!! The fact was that she was beyond healthy.
Dr. Vaughn who I usually see at Lake Mary told me that he stood behind Dr Z and that my dog only had a couple of weeks to live.
Do not go to this hospital they do not care about your animals. they just want to make a buck. Had Dr. Z taken 5 minutes to do a biopsy it would have saved my husband and I a week of grief.