I've taken my dog and cats to Lafayette Animal Hospital for over ten years, now, even though it's a longer drive since I moved out of Lafayette. The vets there are all amazing profesionals, and have given my pets excellent care, even through a difficult diagnostic situation and a life-threatening condition. They are very conscientious in providing excellent preventive care, and seem very good about keeping up on t... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Lafayette Animal HospitalAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Over 75 years ago, Dr. Ted Boevers established the veterinary practice that is now known as Lafayette Animal Hospital. Since that time, our hospital has been staffed by many talented and dedicated people who have consistently worked toward one goal, to provide the best possible medical and surgical care for our patients. At the start of the 21st century, our veterinarians and support personnel remain dedicated to this goal. We are honored that our clients trust us to provide medical care for their family pets. We treat our patients as if they were our own. We hope the information on this site helps our current clients in managing the health needs of their pets. For those who are considering using our services for the first time, we hope this helps to introduce us. Our hospital opens at 7: 00 a.m., Monday through Friday, for the convenience of those who need to drop their pets off for examination or treatment. A contact telephone number then allows the attending doctor to reach the owner after the pet's exam. Our appointment schedule begins at 8: 00 a.m., Monday through Saturday. Closing is at 6: 00 p.m. weekdays and 1: 00 p.m. Saturdays. For after hours emergencies, see the "In An Emergency" section of this web site. We very much appreciate your scheduling appointments for routine health exams. We do our very best to see all appointments in a timely fashion. If you prefer, your appointment can be scheduled with a specific clinician. However, when a problem comes up suddenly, we will fit you into the schedule as quickly as possible Boarding animals can be dropped off or picked up at any time during our business hours. Services We Offer A modern veterinary facility, Lafayette Animal Hospital provides medical and surgical care for dogs, cats, and pocket pets. Some of the services offered at our hospital include the following: complete physical examination, heartworm and parasite testing, the most up-to-date flea and tick control products, vaccination programs tailored specifically for your pet's needs, behavior counseling, modern x-ray equipment to produce high quality diagnostic radiographs, fiber-optic endoscopy for diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal diseases, in-hospital blood chemistry analysis and urinalysis, EKG cardiac monitoring, ultrasonography, ultrasonic dental cleaning and available advanced dental care, a large inventory of special therapeutic diets to address a variety of special medical nutritional needs, general and specialized surgical services, veterinarian supervised boarding and bathing services. Our award winning hospital was constructed in 1988, allowing us to increase the quality of care for our patients, while providing a pleasant environment for our clients and staff to enjoy. We welcome your suggestions and comments. Lafayette Animal Hospital | 3394 Mt. Diablo Blvd, CA 94549 Lafayette | 925-284-4412
- Annual exam with vaccines, regular appointments and emergencies. Pet products, flea and tick control, shampoo, prescription diets, treats.
- Royal Canin, Science Diet
- Payment method:
- amex, mastercard, visa
- Inbetween Stewart and Brown on Mt. Diablo Blvd.
Wedemeyer, Sharon, Dvm - Lafayette Animal Hospital
- Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Services, Veterinary Specialty Services, Kennels
Lafayette animal hospital has treated my Sharpei for 4+ years and before that my cat. They are an exceptional facility and will go above and beyond for you animal. My dog has a rare chronic illness. The vet spent hours researching this illness and finding out the best treatment for him. About a year later, he called me to let me know that he had been to conference and spoke with the leading expert on this particu... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse