Hungry PeddlerAdd to mybook
Approximate number of views of this business profile
Number of people that like this business on Facebook
Number of people that have checked into this location
Number of people that have bookmarked this business
Number of YP reviews
Fine Food & Spirits Since 1976
Open at 7:00 AM
- General Info:
- senior menu over 10,000 T Bones sold each each year since 2000 best fish fry in town!!!
- breakfast, lunch and dinner; eggs benedicts, cinnamon french toast, biscuits and gravy, steak and eggs, omelettes, pancakes, homemade french onion soup, 1/2# angus burgers, 16 oz T-bone, sandwiches, steaks, seafood, cocktails, senior menu over 10,000 T Bones sold each year since 2000, best fish fry in town!!!
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- 3429 Mormon Coulee Road La Crosse
- Family Style Restaurants, Steak Houses, Seafood Restaurants, Bar & Grills, Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch Restaurants, Bars, Restaurants