Dublin Square Irish Pub & EateryAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Dublin Square Irish Pub offers patrons the choice of spending time in three different rooms, the Dame Street Bar, Throne Room, and St. Patrick's Room for entertainment that suits your needs, whether you are interested in an authentic Irish pub experience, live music, an exciting atmosphere, a game of darts, or a quiet conversation. In addition, our outdoor patio is the perfect place to relax, listen to music or watch TV and enjoy great food and fun with friends. The patio is open to our guests during the spring, summer and fall months.
- Traditional Irish pub & eatery located on 3rd and Main in downtown La Crosse, WI. Great place to watch sports, enjoy occasional live music, eat delicious award winning food, and participate in good conversation. Slainte!
- Guinness, Jameson, Smithwicks, Bushmills, Tullamore Dew.
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, cash, discover
- Downtown LaCrosse on the corner of 3rd and Main St.
- Outdoor Patio. Carry-Out Available. Live Irish music, outdoor dining, Touch Tunes internet jukebox, largest Irish whiskey selection in the state, 16 beers on tap and close to 100 beers in total to choose from, party room, dart board, video games, and several large screen televisions.
- Shamrock Club, Chamber of Commerce, Downtown Mainstreet, La Crosse Area Convention and Visitors Bureau, Tavern League of Wisconsin, Wisconsin Restaurant Association, NFIB.
Dublin Square Irish PubDublin Square
- Brew Pubs, Bars, American Restaurants, Bar & Grills, Irish Restaurants, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Parking: Garage, Street, Valet
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Take Out: Yes
Alcohol: Full Bar
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Price Range : Average