Dogwood Animal Hospital PC
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Dogwood Animal Hospital PC is a professional veterinary hospital that treats your pets with amazing love & care. Our doctor's & staff are kind & compassionate, & we make your pets health our top priority. Licensed veterinarians Harry McLeod & Ruth Sloan McLeod have over 55 years of combined experience in veterinary health care. We've been servicing the South Knoxville, TN area since 1988; Your pet's care & treatment is our number one priority. Visit our website & contact us today for more information.
- Small Animal Medicine, Preventative Health, Prophylactic Dentistry, Radiology, & Surgery. Bathing & Special Diets offered. Camp Dogwood is our boarding program-a climate controlled facility with limited numbers of pets allowed & walks in our secured yard.
- Comfortis, Frontline, Heartgard, Iverhart, Trifexis
- Payment method:
- check, cash, debit, insurance, travelers checks, amex, discover, master card, visa
- Located on Butterfly Lake in the Colonial Village Area of South Knoxville. On the corner of Chapman Hwy and Lake Forest Drive.
- Small Animal Medicine and Surgery (Dogs and Cats)RadiologyGroomingBoardingPrescription Pet Food and Parasite Control
- Knoxville Veterinary Medical AssociationTennessee Veterinary Medical AssociationAmerican Veterinary Medical Association
- Kennels, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Services, Veterinary Specialty Services, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians
- Other Information:
Specialties: Pocket Pets, Small Animals
The nursing staff is superb and greet me with a warmth I'd expect from a friend. My first visit years ago was when my little Sailor was ill. I couldn't have placed him in better hands, and as infrequent as my later visits have been over the years, they may not always remember me, but believe it or not, they always recognize Sailor - and treat him like royalty. In turn, Sailor has NEVER been the type to warm up quickly to anyone, but Drs. McCloud and McCloud (husband & wife) were instant hits with him. They are both soft-spoken and have a tender touch with all of my sweethearts. Even my hairless rat, Timmy, who needed an operation. He was then able to live to old age, and when he passed, I rec'd the most beautiful sympathy card signed and commented by everyone there. You could not ask for a better hospital environment and staff. Be assured that Drs. McCloud will treat your sweethearts with respect, tenderness and the best care an animal in pain could ever hope for. To sum them up, they're lab-coat angels!