Fireweed LodgeAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Fireweed Lodge located in southeast Alaska is a premier Alaskan fishing Lodge. The west coast of Prince of Wales Island offers excellent salt water fishing for all species of salmon and halibut throughout the summer season. Deep Sea fishing for an abundance of rockfish and lingcod will keep the angler busy on the water. Fireweed Lodge also offers Alaska Lodge fishing opportunities in freshwater for Salmon, trout and steelhead. Fully guided Alaska salt water fishing on your private boat includes daily fishing for Salmon and halibut. Because we do not combine fishing groups, with the help of your Captain, you can design your dream Alaskan Lodge based fishing vacation. Fireweed Lodge location in Southeast Alaska enables us to access continuous runs of Salmon that are migrating down the west coast of Prince of Wales Island. There is no slow time; you just need to decide if you would rather fish for King Salmon or Silver salmon, Deep Sea along with near shore fishing for rockfish and Halibut all season long. Fireweed Lodge offers outstanding Alaska Lodge fishing, exceptional service, warm hospitality and great food. We are fortunate to call our lodge clients friends, over 90% of our lodge guests return to our Alaska Lodge on a yearly basis.
- Alaska is known for it's outstanding fishing. If you desire the best salmon, halibut and rockfish catching experience, the west coast of Southeast Alaska is the place to be. The majority of all salmon runs returning to Canada and the Northern United States either grow up or pass by our famous fishing locations. The fishing is outstanding all season long. Upscale lodging, recreation/meeting room, basketball court, exercise room, sauna & hot tub.
- Payment method:
- amex, cash, check, debit, discover, master card, visa
- Klawock Alaska
- Hotels, Fishing Guides, Lodging, Fishing Charters & Parties