ManorCare Health Services-KingstonAdd to mybook
A Proven Leader in Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Care
- General Info:
- ManorCare Health Services’ skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers offer post-acute services for those transitioning from hospital to home. This specialized quality care helps shorten or eliminate hospital stays, laying the groundwork for a successful discharge. Some of these services include: high-intensity physical, occupational and speech therapies, cardiac recovery, stroke and other neurological recovery care, skin and complex wound care, I.V. services, diabetes management, oncology care, and orthopedic and joint replacement recovery. With individualized programs and a variety of post-acute services ManorCare offers rehab hospital caliber health care options to meet the unique needs of patients and ensure that they receive outcomes-oriented care that will speed their recovery and their return home.
- Post-hospital care, Complex medical, intensive rehab, short & long-term stays, Skilled Nursing
- ManorCare Health Services
- Alliance for health careAmerican Health Care Association
- Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility, Nursing & Convalescent Homes, Nursing Homes-Intermediate Care Facility, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Residential Care Facilities