We have been to this clinic three times in the past four months.
1) Our poochy got electrocuted
2) Pooch has an abscess that needs removal
3) Pooch laid in a fire ant nest
For the first visit, I called to see the price I'd be charged for his exam and was quoted $50.00. Dr. Clark saw our dog Kettle and he fell in love with her immediately. He, out of character, smooched her all over the face and they instantly bonded, something we've never seen him do with a stranger. They said they were so grateful he was still alive after the electrocution that they didn't charge us a cent.
For the second visit we saw Dr. Craig and she was equally as gentle with our dog. We had to have an exam, blood draw, antibiotics, and a heart worm med - our bill came to $87-ish.
For the third visit our dog had a rash/postule like gathering on his underbelly. We were informed it was from fire ants, which are plentiful at our place, and with the calming spray and visit we only paid $27.00. Our poochy's sad, little bumps all cleared up within two/three days of applying the treatment received.
As far as other's comments on estimates. I noticed these were written quite awhile in the past. I am scheduling a small surgery for our dogs abscess and they printed me out an estimate right on the spot, itemizing every treatment. We've had nothing but great care, quick service, and affordable costs. Perhaps there were older employees causing some of the previous office complaints, because we have never once experienced any of the below. We live on base and have more affordable options here; however, the competency & service at Laurel Oaks is greater hence our frequenting their establishment.