- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- The Best Mexican Restaurant In Key West!
- Seafood Specialties, Guacamole, Grilled Mushroom, Flautas, Combinations, Chip's and Salsa, Chile Con Carne, Chef's Suggestions, Cheese Crisp, Beef and Bean, Beef, Bean, Appetizers, House Specialties, Menudo, Salads
- Locally Caught Fish
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- English, Spanish
- Restaurants, Restaurant Menus, Steak Houses, Spanish Restaurants, Seafood Restaurants, Mexican Restaurants
- Other Information:
Cuisines: Spanish, Mediterranean, Mexican, Fast Food, Latin American, Steakhouse, European, Seafood, Continental
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Price Range : Average
Posted: 1/14/2012Provided by Citysearch -
I did not have a pleasant time here. My waitress was quiet rude and was not too attentive to our table while she was chatting away at another table with one of her friends. The food is okay and i think priced a little high for the quality. I don't think that the owners are cuban or that all the food is authentic mexican cuisine. I would much rather eat a taco bell or the mexican cafe on duval .
Posted: 10/1/2006Provided by Citysearch -
I've got to chime in, after reading the other review of Chico's. As a local inhabitant here in the keys, we dine at Chico's quite often, and the food has always been outstanding. They have quite a variety of things available on the menu, and everything that we have tried has been simply outstanding. Now, it has not been traditional mexican cuisine, but kind of a healthy twist on mexican (which suits us just fine). The waitstaff and help there have always been awesome - super attentive, and really friendly too.
So ignore the previous review, and if you're in the Keys, looking for some good and healthy mexican cuisine, then don't hesitate to try Chico's. You won't be disappointed.