There scales are not accurate. Me & my dad took 4 pounds of copper to this place because they were giving more money for it than Wilson's at the time. It showed only 3 pounds on theirs. I have my own little scale that has shown to be accurate when I weigh things like packages because the post office scale weighs it the same except sometimes maybe .1 or .2 of an ounce off. My scale showed over an ounce over 4 pounds. Well my dad talked to the guy and he gave the copper back and my dad g...view moreave him the money back. He was nice about it but still... . We took it to wilson recycling where it weighed 4 pounds like my digital scale did. That extra pound makes a difference in this case when you don't have a lot. What's the point of getting more money a pound if you get screwed out of a pound.view lessShare Review
W W RecyclingAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- W W Recycling strives to enhance our world by constantly providing better avenues for recycling our earths metals. We choose to do this in a manner that is above and beyond what is normally required. Through fairness, honestly and integrity, we hold our customer's satisfaction in the forefront of our business relationships.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (870) 597-4444
- WW Recycling welcomes scrap metal product from all sources. We accept all metal, from one beverage can to the titanic. Individuals feel free to cross our scales with all types of metals. Our scales are state certified. Customers are paid immediately. We are also capable of servicing industrial and commercial accounts. We offer rolloff containers, dumping hoppers, baskets, etc. for handling your metal scrap. Each business is assessed for its own needs. We offer 24hr service. Industrial and commercial demolition available! Ask us about getting your project LEED certified.
- We have 3 convenient locations to better serve you. Marmaduke, AR. Kennett, MO. and our newest location is in Malden, MO.
- We provide our customers with a safe, clean and friendly enviroment. We offer rolloff containers, dumping hoppers, baskets, etc. for handling your metal scrap. Each business is assessed for its own needs. We offer 24hr service. Industrial and commercial demolition available!Ask us about getting your project LEED certified.
- Recycling Centers, Recycling Equipment & Services, Scrap Metals, Metals, Metal Specialties
- Other Information:
Specialties: Aluminum, Copper, Lead, Alum