Mobile app is about 5 days behind the rest of the world so, if you don't keep a paper ledger on EVERY PENNY you spend, you'll end up with multiple $30 overdraft charges. Well, it may be the people who work there rather than the app. Anyway, your charges do not get processed as you make them but, rather, usually, the day before pay day. The staff is not that knowledgeable or helpful. Maybe two people in the whole building know what customer service is without being rude. If you get doub...view morele charged on things, expect this bank to definitely not have your back or to stop payment but, instead, to make both payments that result in more unnecessary, bounce charges. It's a lousy bank that treats people like a number instead of a customer, and the sad part, their not a big bank. They have the time to be more helpful. They could do so much better but choose not to.view less
Add to mybook
Kennett National Bank
More Choices. More Rewards.
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Branch location for Kennett National Bank offers drive-thru service, and full-banking service on Saturdays and holidays. You'll like the rewards of banking at Kennett National Bank. Nationwide ATM refunds Free checking with up to 4% cash back Financial services, like mortgages, auto loans and retirement accounts. Fast, friendly service in person, over the phone and online. We invite you to stop by one of our locations and open an account. Founded September 7, 1963, Kennett National Bank is one of the oldest independently-owned and managed banks in the area. We actively support the community, donating funds and employee volunteer hours to many educational, hometown and family-related causes. EVERY YEAR WE DONATE& $16,000 in college scholarships to high school scholarships to: Kennett, Senath-Hornersville, Holcomb and Southland $6,000 in collage scholarships to students at Southeast Missouri State University - Kennett AWARDS One of 23 community banks selected by U-Haul to fund their $100 million loan 100 Top-Performing Community Bank in the U.S. by SNL Financial Inc. 2012 Independent Community Banker's Association Top-20 Industry Performer Top 15 Percentile Community Bank Performer by Seifried and Brew
- Business History
- Founded September 7, 1963, Kennett National Bank is one of the oldest independently-owned and managed banks in the area, with 7,000 customers and over $98 million in assets. We actively support the community, donating funds and employee volunteer hours to many educational, hometown and family-related causes.
- Free Checking Accounts, Savings Accounts, Debit Cards, Mobile Banking, Mobile Deposit, Free Online Banking, Free Bill Pay, Direct Deposit, Home Mortgages, Home Equity Loans, Auto Loans, Real Estate Loans, Farm Loans, Business Loans, Personal Loans, Boat and RV Loans, Credit Lines, CDs, IRAs, 401 Ks, Check Cashing, Money Orders, Coin Counting Machine, Safe Deposit Boxes
- Free Checking, Savings Accounts, Debit Cards, Mobile Banking, Mobile Deposit, Free Online Banking, Free Bill Pay, Home Mortgages, Auto Loans, Farm Loans, Business Loans, Personal Loans, Boat and RV Loans, CDs, IRAs, 401 Ks, Check Cashing, Money Orders, Coin Counting Machine.
- Kennett Chamber of Commerce, American Banker's Association, Missouri Banker's Association, FDIC
- Banks, Check Cashing Service, Real Estate Loans, Mortgages, Financial Services, Loans
- Other Information: